• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL 2017 WORLD SERIES L.A. DODGERS VS. ASTROS THREAD

Hot takes after the first four games:

- Houston and Cleveland crowds are fun AF. That absolutely needs to be the LCS matchup.
- Depending on Kershaw's performance tonight, the D-backs are a decent bet to knock off LA.
- Gary Sanchez is... not a good catcher. I understand he's young, but oof. I can't see him sticking at that position long term.
- Sale has already struck me as an overly intense prick (i.e. Lackey, not Scherzer). Some nice schadenfreude to see him biff his first playoff start.

Great day for baseball --- 4 games today:

Red Sox/Stros - 2 pm on FS1
Yanks/Tribe - 5 pm on MLB
Cubs/Nats - 7:30 on tbs
D-backs/Dodgers 10:30 on tbs (more than likely that the Cubs/Nats game will go longer than 3 hours, guessing that the D-backs/Dodgers game will start on TBS or trueTV.

looking forward to all the games today, excited to see the nats and Kershaw in particular.

Chris Young who was not on the roster yesterday is starting at DH this afternoon for the sawx.

My STROS and NATS gonna make a sweet WS

Let's. Fucking. Go.

DLk6pl0W0AA3azJ.jpg:large

What does everyone think of Joe Simpson on the playoff call? Would just be devastated if this raised his profile and another team poached him from Atlanta.

Chapman is ridiculous

Just threw 30+ straight over 100 to get the 5 out save

What does everyone think of Joe Simpson on the playoff call? Would just be devastated if this raised his profile and another team poached him from Atlanta.

I liked him when I used to get the Braves games. I like him now.

Back