• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL 2017 WORLD SERIES L.A. DODGERS VS. ASTROS THREAD

Great game - did fall asleep before it ended though. I understand why they start single games after 8 PM in the playoffs, but it definitely results in some late finishes.

Big fan of Judge. Just an exciting player

Great game - did fall asleep before it ended though. I understand why they start single games after 8 PM in the playoffs, but it definitely results in some late finishes.

Big fan of Judge. Just an exciting player

Its amazing how good that pen is without Betances.

I wonder if the yanks will bring Severino back sooner

I hate the Yankees, but not suuuuuuper sad to see them advance. An Indians-Yankees match-up looks way more fun that Indians-Twins.

Cubs going Hendricks, Lester, Quintana, Arrieta rotation. Nats don't announce until tomorrow, but seems like it'll be Strasburg in game 1 with either Scherzer or Gio in game 2.

The Cubs staff is scary unreliable right now. Outside of Hendricks, everyone else has as good a chance to go Severino as they do to pitch past the 6th inning.

Figured Lackey was odd man out especially after the last week. He'll be the go to guy I'd imagine in the event that someone pulls a Severino. Montgomery will get some burn as well.

Welp this rockies game had about 30 seconds of fun...lame

Figured Lackey was odd man out especially after the last week. He'll be the go to guy I'd imagine in the event that someone pulls a Severino. Montgomery will get some burn as well.

Are you sure he'll make the postseason roster?

Welp this rockies game had about 30 seconds of fun...lame

lee-corso.png

So these wild card games are pretty fun. This is way better than a 3 game series. I was against these when they started but I'm all in now.

Back