• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

i hope this is the beginning of a “MJ isn’t the GOAT player because he is an all time terrible owner and director of player personnel” argument.

i hope this is the beginning of a “MJ isn’t the GOAT player because he is an all time terrible owner and director of player personnel” argument.

LOL. Clearly you’ve missed 20+ years of my posts on this subject.

There are plenty of HOF basketball players that sucked as coaches/executives... Magic Johnson & Isaiah Thomas jump to mind.

We have one of the all-time greatest college players as our coach, and it seems to be helping him succeed not at all.

Clearly different skill sets.

Crazy that Darren Collison is turning down $10-12 million bucks a year to spend more time as a Jehova's Witness. Dude shot 41% from three last season, he's basically giving up $40 mil, and he's earned $42 mil so far in his career. Guess if he didn't spend lavishly he's set.

Miritoc to Barcelona
Kemba to Celtics

The Hornets drafted one good player this decade and decided not to pay him.

A rumor is saying Kawhi and KD have been talking about playing together. Knicks, Nets and Clippers apparently can make that work.

Miritoc to Barcelona
Kemba to Celtics

The Hornets drafted one good player this decade and decided not to pay him.

No need to worry, Hornets fans. They’re looking to sign Payton, McConnell, Mudiay, or Ish.

Mirotic to Spain is interesting to me. There were a number of teams presumed to be interested

He was in that next tier of FAs on most lists.

It's Super K Day. We could find out about where Kawhi, Kevin, Klay, Kyrie and Kemba will be playing next year. It looks like Kemba to Boston; Klay stays and Kyrie to Nets.

If Durant misses this whole next season and comes back the following season, he'll be a 32-year old jump shooter with a repaired Achilles. I would be wary of giving that guy a max contract to rehab for a year in hopes of getting three good years out of him. And if I were a top FA I wouldn't hitch my wagon to him either.

Back