• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Cheap. As it looks now, I don’t think the Lakers make the playoffs next year. They need an elite max player or two very good players in the backcourt. Even if they stay pretty healthy, Lebron and AD will play maybe 65 games together next year. They need to win about 2/3 of those games to have a floor for the games where they only have one of them or neither of them. Plus there’s always just chances of personalities clashing.

It’s pretty amazing that over the last few years and this offseason, the Lakers have traded or let go of most of their prior draft picks and have traded many of their future draft picks and only have three players of note to show for it.

Isn't this the objective of and best-case scenario for The Process? Tank, tank tank. Assets, assets, assets. Clear cap. Trade away your own horrible high-picks-turned-players for someone else's good player. Lebron, AD, Max, and the one asset worth a damn. Hinke would be ejaculating all over this roster.

Lol he would hate that roster of no flexibility or assets left to move

I think I found 2&2 on twitter:

god the hornets roster is so depressing without kemba

i don't think there's a worse roster in the nba in terms of still paying big salaries and having players with any upside

god the hornets roster is so depressing without kemba

i don't think there's a worse roster in the nba in terms of still paying big salaries and having players with any upside

The young guys are the only players with upside on the roster but I’m sure Borrego will find some shit veteran to play on his way to yet another late lottery pick.

Jaybone, I read some of those Hawks articles on The Athletic. Interesting that they like AFA and Ish is FA options. I like the Blazers to contend if they can find a good replacement for him with more scoring punch. AFA would be a good fit for a young team with poor D trying to win enough but not great on a legit contender.

Jaybone, I read some of those Hawks articles on The Athletic. Interesting that they like AFA and Ish is FA options. I like the Blazers to contend if they can find a good replacement for him with more scoring punch. AFA would be a good fit for a young team with poor D trying to win enough but not great on a legit contender.

Agree. Plus he's from there

I think Aminu would fit well in ATL. I think he can also be a legit piece of a championship team, but I think it is as a number 4-6 guy

I don’t think the Hawks are looking to sign any long term deals but if they could do a cap friendly 3 year deal with Dedmon and AFA, they would be a good fit for their prospective lineups. I assume they’ll try to get them to sign one year deals and then see how they gel with the young talent then sign them to 2 or 3 year deals and a max guy.

Last edited:
I'm guessing there's at least a 50/50 chance that Bmoney's beloved Lakers may be calling him to fill out the roster.

yep. that's why MJ is still the GOAT. so competitive he's a borderline sociopath.

Back