• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

What did Harden do? (Outside of consent to playing for [Redacted].)

If you find yourself with Playoff P, you may find yourself with severe vomiting, choking

the other two players from my previous trivia question are Belinelli and Shaun Livingston with 9 teams each

was surprised by Livingston

How about Kenneth Faried and Demare Carroll having the exact same hairstyle for the last 10 years?

the other two players from my previous trivia question are Belinelli and Shaun Livingston with 9 teams each

was surprised by Livingston

Livingston has very pedestrian stats for a guy who has been an integral part of three championship teams.

I still can't believe that he's playing right now. I watched "the injury" live and was convinced that he would be managing an Enterprise Rent-a-Car location at this point.

It seems very CP3'ish to beat the GSW in the 2nd round then lose to the Blazers in the WCF

What’s CP3ish about getting to the WCF?

He already got that monkey off his back last year. New monkey is getting past GSW

When do Boston and philly get nominated for worst offseason decision for passing on Leonard?

Ben the third Sixer behind Wilt and Chuck to have multiple playoff triple doubles

He was outstanding tonight

Nuts. Went to bed at a reasonable time assuming this was going to be uncompetitive.

Clips come back from 27 down @ GS

31 down with 7:31 left in the 3rd.

7:31
i
Kevin Durant makes free throw 1 of 163 - 94

Back