• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Sixers score 51 points in the third quarter. Turn close game into blowout.

When do Boston and philly get nominated for worst offseason decision for passing on Leonard?

The Sixers didn't pass on Leonard. The didn't have an all star to trade for him. Pop wasn't going to take potential players when he could get an all star with three years remaining on his contact.

Boogie is out for the postseason with a small chance he could return for the Finals. Horrible.

boo hoo

definitely sucks for boogie but anything to make the west more competitive is great

Dubs just need an energy guy at the 5, and should still win. Bogut/Looney/my man Jordan Bell.

Also, was Montrezl Harrell an unrestricted free agent last summer? Two years/12 million seems like a steal, since he was already putting up numbers at 6'8/240 last year.

Montrezl is punishing the Warriors - impressive.

I think losing Boogie will be addition by subtraction. 15 shots a game for boogie would be better shot by Steph/Klay/Durant. It seemed like they went out of their way to give him touches. He was -20 in game 1 in which they won by 17.

Hopped on Twitter last night after getting off work and I couldn't believe the Warriors let the Clips back in like that.

Complacent Deac said:
I'd like these 3 dudes on my team:

Montrezl Harrell
Jordan Bell
Kenneth Faried

Who's your team?

I'd like these 3 dudes on my team:

Montrezl Harrell
Jordan Bell
Kenneth Faried

Faried has had an interesting career. he was on the US National team for the 2014 FIBA Championship and made the all-tourney team. broke Tim Duncan's record for most rebounds in college. feel like he was on track to make a few all-star teams early in his career

feel like he just kinda fell off, no major injury, just not a good fit, I guess

he's only 29 years old

His Houston numbers are similar to his peak Denver numbers.

The Spurs choked twice and lost once. Murray stepped up after missing the game winner on Saturday. Sticking with Nuggets in 6.

Spurs had a change to knock them out tonight, but let them back into the series. Absolutely have to win both at home.

Jordan bell is out of the warriors rotation because he repeatedly ordered room service on the road and charged it to an assistant coach. Then, took too long to step forward when the warriors front office investigated it. True story.

Malik Beasley had been a revelation for me. Nice looking player. Rather have him than t prince of the hawks

Spurs had a change to knock them out tonight, but let them back into the series. Absolutely have to win both at home.

Spurs have no answer for Paul Milsap.

LMA cannot guard everyone down low and Poeltl is a bench player, forced to start.

Heck, LMA is a little too small to guard Jokic, and a little too slow to guard Milsap (Milsap still has a burst based on what I saw last night).

It's like 2 guys and a great coach trying to knock off the #2 seed.

Yep. Basically. The Spurs have enough problems defensively without having to guard two all-star level players in the post without legit post defenders.

But the big problem last night was the offense falling apart in the 4th. Couldn't get off good shots. I don't think there's much the Spurs will be able to do against two post players who can score all over the court or a hot shooting guard like Murray last night. But they should be able to reliably create and hit shots to maintain a lead.

Pop will figure something out. I actually like poeltl. He's got good hands. For Denver to win, their backcourt must better the spurs and one of Craig, Beasley, or Morris must have a big game or great 6 minute stretch imo.

I like the spurs in 6 now.

What happens to Billy donovan if the thunder get beat in 5 or 6 games???

I like Poeltl, too. I think he'll be a starter C capable of giving the type of minutes post-Robinson Cs played during the Duncan era (i.e. Rasho, Tiago). I'd really like to see the Spurs get a bouncy PF who can defend the post.

Back