• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

But I think this is kind of my point. Most drafts are disasters in talent. And outside of maybe the top 3 picks each year it’s a roll of the dice, and even top 3 can be hit or miss.

Cuban chasing FAs was and still is stupid. But it isn’t like SA has exactly won the FA market either.

Cuban has in last year or two gone back to what always made him and Donnie successful, pulling of trades and getting quality players of FA scrap heap that work in their system.

I think Cuban is a flawed owner. But he is also one of the few owners who is willing to build a title team at all cost. And yes that will come with some swings and misses. But it also leads to some home runs

I thought cost was why he dealt Chandler. And he didn't want to give Nash the extra year he wanted. If he was truly an at all cost Nash would have retired a Mav and they might have won a few 'ships.

Maybe he's just oblivious where to actually put his money. Hi Wes Mathews. :)

Imagine thinking you’ll ever win anything with Ben Simmons on your team.

Butler playing well and everyone else shitting the bed should be good for locker room morale tonight

That no call on lowry basically breaking MKW's nose is a 4 point swing. Good no call on the tech, though.

If Anthony Davis is smart he signs with Toronto season after next and joins Kawhi (if he's still there) and Pascal and OG. Would just be a killer team.

Warriors -17 tonight with Demarcus and +30 with Kevin Looney. Please please let the Lakers strike out on all free agents this year and resort to giving Demarcus $20 mil per year

It's very possible that the Warriors just get leaner, meaner, and deeper without Cousins and KD.

It's also possible that the Knicks get Kyrie, KD, and Zion and it's a trainwreck.

Picked up tickets for Raptors-Magic Game 4 next Sunday. I'd be lying to say I've watched more than a few minutes of the Magic all year but I want to see an NBA playoff game.

Spurs need to take this game.

I think Denver cracks if they lose game one.

Spurs need to take this game.

I think Denver cracks if they lose game one.

I guess. Sadly the Spurs cracked a few minutes ago. Got to overcome DeRozan's lack of a clutch gene. What a good matchup for a team without clutch players. Murray had the cleanest GW shot attempt I've seen all season.

Three of the four players that have played for the most NBA teams among active players are in the playoffs. Can you name any of them? One player has played for the most among active players. Who is it and how many teams?

Guessing Ish is one.

I would like for Lowry, Derozan, Harden, Simmons, and Paul George to create a super team together so I can never get fooled into betting one of their teams in the playoffs again

Back