• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Bucks not ready for physicality of playoffs. Stevens badly out coaching Bud.

Changed my prediction to Celtics in 6.

Last edited:
This Bucks roster just ain't anything special. And Giannis has a lot to work on before he's going deep in the playoffs. Raps are the team I'm worried about.

Yeah, smelling a paper tiger here, unfortunately. They need Brogdon back. Brown stinks, Bledsoe disappears for long stretches. Middleton is too passive. Disappointing.

Watching the Warriors, it sure looks like they teach the dirtiest play in basketball for D. At least 3-6 times in the first half, Warriors' defenders took away landing space from Rox shooters a la Zaza vs. Kawhi. That's way too often to be coincidence.

That's the dirtiest play in bball.

Watching the Warriors, it sure looks like they teach the dirtiest play in basketball for D. At least 3-6 times in the first half, Warriors' defenders took away landing space from Rox shooters a la Zaza vs. Kawhi. That's way too often to be coincidence.

That's the dirtiest play in bball.

Boy who cried wolf. Harden flails and flops on every single jumper he takes, so it’s hard to tell what’s real and what’s not. He doesn’t deserve the benefit of the doubt. Also, See CP3 at end of third - clear flop to try to get the call - Livingston was to side and never made contact.

It’s definitely something they do intentionally, and will continue to do until the refs start calling it. Someone’s going to blow out an ACL one of these days landing on a guys foot.

Boy who cried wolf. Harden flails and flops on every single jumper he takes, so it’s hard to tell what’s real and what’s not. He doesn’t deserve the benefit of the doubt. Also, See CP3 at end of third - clear flop to try to get the call - Livingston was to side and never made contact.

I am not supporting either team. All I did was state a fact. That play is the dirtiest play in bball and the Warriors use it every night.

I am not supporting either team. All I did was state a fact. That play is the dirtiest play in bball and the Warriors use it every night.

TITCR

It’s dirty as hell and the referees just let it happen over and over again. I counted at least seven missed calls on those shots, all of which would have been called on the Clippers to the Warriors’ benefit last round.

Flop city

If that is not a foul, just throw away the whistle. At every level of basketball you have to allow a shooter to land.

It was not called today. I guess you can choose to not call that a foul and live with the consequences, but it has to be called the same way every day.

I think the Zaza play was dirty. I didn’t see anything dirty in today’s game. The Warriors contested, but Harden lands in a very unnatural way, purely to try and draw a foul. The last sequence was a perfect example - he jumped forward and kicked his legs forward. That’s not a natural jump shooting motion. That’s a blatant attempt to draw a foul.

If that is not a foul, just throw away the whistle. At every level of basketball you have to allow a shooter to land.

It was not called today. I guess you can choose to not call that a foul and live with the consequences, but it has to be called the same way every day.

Remember how mad everybody used to be at Bruce Bowen when he regularly got away with this? It’s not even a new phenomenon. The league has been calling it all year.

A jump shot is supposed to be straight up and straight down down. The defender has to allow that Flaying your legs out 3 feet from your starting point is an offensive foul

I think the Zaza play was dirty. I didn’t see anything dirty in today’s game. The Warriors contested, but Harden lands in a very unnatural way, purely to try and draw a foul. The last sequence was a perfect example - he jumped forward and kicked his legs forward. That’s not a natural jump shooting motion. That’s a blatant attempt to draw a foul.

You should take a look at the rule before commenting on it. Steve Javie said that the majority of those were clear, uncalled fouls.

Remember how mad everybody used to be at Bruce Bowen when he regularly got away with this? It’s not even a new phenomenon. The league has been calling it all year.

I thought it was a point of emphasis. You would think it has to be called since it not only affects the shot but puts players at risk of injury unnecessarily.

You should take a look at the rule before commenting on it. Steve Javie said that the majority of those were clear, uncalled fouls.

I think one of those was a foul on Thompson (but not a dirty play). On the others he contested straight up and Harden initiated the contact by lunging toward the defender. The offensive player does have to have room to land, but the defender also has the right to contest.

Back