• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

That bricked dunk could prove pivotal. Just like in game 5 when Aldridge missed the easy layup.

Let's see if not putting the Spurs away leads to Denver choking.

The Blazers should just get a bye next round.

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread: Dame. Damn.

All time great playoff franchise with Duncan and then Kawhi. Now it’s Aldridge and DeRozan who just aren’t playoff players.

2 pt game. Choke coming.

Irony will be Derozan hitting game winning 3.

Can’t believe they didn’t foul down 4 with a 3 sec differential.

I can’t be too mad. That was one more game than I thought there would be.

Completely confused why the Spurs did not foul there.

POP was yelling for them to. But that first half was the difference. And that missed dunk to end the half was a 4 pt swing. Knew that would rear it’s ugly head. But gay at least showed up tonight.

Can’t believe they didn’t foul down 4 with a 3 sec differential.

I can’t be too mad. That was one more game than I thought there would be.

Shame they blew game 2. They win that, the spurs win the series. They have to get some more perimeter threats.

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread: Dame. Damn.

They have plenty of perimeter threats. The Spurs were the top 3 point shooting team this season. Problem is the most efficient shooters aren’t good matchups against the Nuggets and the two best players are the worst 3 point shooters.

Thoughts on Blazers-Nuggets? The Blazers will have an edge in Game 1 with a short turnaround and momentum from Dame's 50 point + game winner. I think Blazers in 6 but most of the games will be close.

Last edited:
Totally perplexing. Don't foul down 3, but down 4 you have to foul.

If LMA and Derozan show up in the 1st half it's a different game.

this is the first time as a Bucks fan I've ever seen them in the second round omg i am so ready

Boston is being allowed to play very physically on D, bodying up every driver. Giannis has been pretty passive.

ka$h and-one just got the crowd rockin again leggoooo

honestly Cs taking a lot of contested shots for a 50%+ FG lets see how this strategy plays out

Weird to see NBA players actually making shots after last night's debacle.

Pop expected to return next year. I had my doubts after last night's finish. I'm optimistic about next year's squad, but that means falling somewhere in that wide 2nd tier of the West and getting 49+ wins.

Back