• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

It’s also low for a coach who’s won a title. Don’t think Lue will get any team to pay him for five years at the $ he wants though as I’m sure most GMs assume he owes his titles to Lebron.

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - Ben Simmons: The 2&2-Townie debates

Clearly. But if Lebron wants him, you’d think the front office would pay him. The list of available coaches who have won a title without Lebron and haven’t already coached the Lakers begins and ends with the other coach in LA. (I assume Spo, Carlisle, and Pop wouldn’t leave)

Yea agreed and I also think the Lakers are kinda screwed regardless of who the coach is unless they pull off someone elite. Even then, GM Lebron can screw up a good coaching situation. Think the roster construction will be the bigger deal. They’ve gotta get another star out there. Old Lebron isn’t gonna win any titles by himself.

Is Kyrie a elite player when not playing with a top 5 player in the league ?

The perfect Knick.

If Kyrie is your best player, you’re not winning shit. Point guard Carmelo
I would have to agree.

A year ago Celts were viewed as having one of the brightest futures in the league. Now...we're headed for purgatory.

Good point on Embiid. No way I wager on the 76ers to come out of the East. Injury concerns and some obvious holes that still remain.

I'm less concerned about injuries for Boston than I am about chemistry and style of play issues. They looked pretty good in the playoffs last year without a real alpha by sharing the basketball and knocking down open shots. How does that change as Tatum and Brown continue to improve (and earn larger roles), Hayward gets healthy, and Kyrie dominates the ball? I mean, it is an embarrassment of riches to a degree, and you have Stevens around to figure it out, but we still haven't seen that team on the floor. Also, does the defense improve or get worse with Hayward & Irving? I'll pass on the -120 until I see them play a bit... And if it goes to -200, I'll wager on something else (like UNDER the Wake Forest football win total).

Post from 7/20/18.

I wagered on Toronto coming out of the East. Obviously wish I’d done Milwaukee, too.

Anyone able to get any deets on how the Lakers offer of $18 million over 3 years would be offset by the $10 million Cleveland already owes him? Does it make it so it's really only $8 million over 3 years?

Brook Lopez, starting center, scored zero points and grabbed zero rebounds but picked up 5 fouls. He was 0-7 from the field, all three point attempts.

Should of started him at PG.

I think he had a couple of blocks though. Probably time for him to pump the brakes on three pointers a little. Fear the Deer!

Bakhtiari brought his A game tonight. Downed two beers instead of one. Crowd loved it. He had a better game than anyone on the Celtics. I think the only disappointing moment was seeing Jack Sikma without the perm.

Is pj tucker the second best player on the rockets?

Back