• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Embid feasts against any Raptor not named Gasol, who is pretty great against him. Wild that Nick Nurse allowed him to play so much without Gasol out there, especially since his minutes are fairly limited anyway.

Embiid with not a great shooting night. But 76ers had a great night at the foul line, 24/26.

There were several times last night that it looked like Embiid was about to yack on the court.

I like Denver. This year. I think they can beat GS.

Jokic is an elite player who will give the Warriors fits. He should be an MVP candidate next season.

Millsap's contract has a team option this summer. Any chance the Nugs rid themselves of that contract and get someone like Kawhi? That would be silly.

Kawhi isn’t going to Denver. I’d be shocked if he’s not in Toronto or LA.

Kawhi isn’t going to Denver. I’d be shocked if he’s not in Toronto or LA.
I know it isn't gonna happen, but it's fun to think about that team with another max-type guy on it.

I know it isn't gonna happen, but it's fun to think about that team with another max-type guy on it.

Sure. Any playoff team that adds Kawhi becomes a contender.

He was reported to have had gastroenteritis prior to the game, so yeah.

I really wish Embiid could have puked on a couple of Raptors while going to the hole or getting a board. It would be a video and picture for the ages. As long as there are sports, it would be legendary.

chris paul can't get separation from anyone. He needs to be playing the PnR game, them playing him in iso just gets him in foul trouble on his offensive fouls

Jokic may be rising to the medal stand of basketball's greatest passing centers. Before this year, i had Wilt, Daddy Sabonis and Walton on the stands. It looks like Jokic is pushing Walton off the podium.

Siakam has figured out shouting every time you go up earns you FTs

Gotten bailed out twice now

Back