• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

I looked at Milwaukee's salaries and when they are eligible to be traded and there doesn't seem to be anything there. Didn't look at Denver's - but a Faried + Mudiay + Jamal Murray for Bender + Bledsoe works. It also works by dropped Bender and either Mudiay or Murray.

I looked at Milwaukee's salaries and when they are eligible to be traded and there doesn't seem to be anything there. Didn't look at Denver's - but a Faried + Mudiay + Jamal Murray for Bender + Bledsoe works. It also works by dropped Bender and either Mudiay or Murray.

Feels like that trade makes too much sense for both teams timelines to actually happen.

How about Fultz, Jah, Forkmaz and this year's 1st round pick for HOF Beldsoe and Suns 1st pick?

Hey we are talking about the Suns.

lol, sixers fans already giving up on fultz

i love it

2rcwqwo.jpg

How about Fultz, Jah, Forkmaz and this year's 1st round pick for HOF Beldsoe and Suns 1st pick?

Hey we are talking about the Suns.
Wait, so you want to trade Fultz (after 4 games) and some of assets for injury plagued Bledsoe and a pick swap? lol

I was going to say that if the Suns have lost all of their #leverage, I'd be down for Marcus Smart and a pick, assuming we can use Hayward's disability exception, which covers $8.5MM. But then I read that the exception can only be used on players with expiring contracts, which rules that out.

Fultz's form was fine in summer league. Just sit him down for two months, work with him on the side, and he'll be fine. He's already demonstrated he can shoot. He needs to either heal or get out of his own head if he's not injured. Continuing to run him out here with this is counterproductive.

Fultz's form was fine in summer league. Just sit him down for two months, work with him on the side, and he'll be fine. He's already demonstrated he can shoot. He needs to either heal or get out of his own head if he's not injured. Continuing to run him out here with this is counterproductive.

We're sitting the #1 pick of the draft 4 games in for 2 months ?

We're sitting the #1 pick of the draft 4 games in for 2 months ?

his FT form looks like an 8 year old learning to play basketball, and he won't shoot outside of the paint. what good does continuing to play him right now accomplish? he's either spooked or hurt.

it's not as if he was some horrible prospect who couldn't shoot in college - he shot the ball fine a few months ago. he either fucked up his body or his head and i feel like whatever you think the answer is out of those two, getting him off the court for a bit is the only real answer.

Wait, so you want to trade Fultz (after 4 games) and some of assets for injury plagued Bledsoe and a pick swap? lol

First of all, read the last line. It's kind of a joke.

But, if the Sixers got Bledsoe, they would likely make the playoffs. this would make the Sixers pick this year 14+ versus a Top 3 pick in a draft with three franchise changing players. Even if Fultz is good, I would be way, way beyond shocked if he ever reached that level.

Back