• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

I looked at Milwaukee's salaries and when they are eligible to be traded and there doesn't seem to be anything there. Didn't look at Denver's - but a Faried + Mudiay + Jamal Murray for Bender + Bledsoe works. It also works by dropped Bender and either Mudiay or Murray.

Delly + Wilson + a pick?

There is close to a 0% chance the sixers have a top 3 pick this year

#1 I said the Sixers would be out of the lottery. If they made the trade with the Suns, they could get a Top 3 pick.

Also, if the Lakers end up with the #1 pick, the Sixers would get it. They also would get the Lakers pick if it's not #2-5.

You're dumb in almost every sport

And you are a douchebag in every aspect of life!

What part of -"Hey we are talking about the Suns", don't you understand as sarcasm?

Jesus, you are a spectacularly pretentious asshole!

Lol the sarcasm was obvious

The part about you being dumb was a reference to you thinking the Sixers win that deal

You have a limitless reservoir of an inferiority complex that you try so often try to mask.

I agree. Once I got up 15-0 in cornhole, human nature made me subconsciously start losing as if I were playing an impressionable four year old.

Simmons with triple double.

JC with 14/11 in 18 minutes so far.

limitless reservoir of an inferiority complex

giphy.gif

The day you know 2% of what I do about bball I'll probably put a bullet in my head.

You know less about more than anyone on the board.

Official 2017 NBA Thread: eric bledsoe does not like his hair salon

How wins do the Bucks need to get for Giannis to win MVP?

He's not going to average a triple double like Russ. He will have ridiculous stats. The Bucks won't finish 1st in the East and won't be a legit contender for the Finals.

So how many wins?

Last edited:
Also I know people here don't care about the next big thing but a young man by the name of Dejounte Murray had 16 pts, 15 reb, 6 ast in 28 minutes. Held Lowry to 8 pts, 3 ast.

And there was this exhibition of #leadership after LMA got into a scruffle with Ibaka. He called off Pop while tearing into LMA.

Best UW PG in the NBA?

Last edited:
Lol the sarcasm was obvious

The part about you being dumb was a reference to you thinking the Sixers win that deal

Here's an easy lesson why you should never post about basketball. From the Sixers POV (which is why it couldn't happen):

Fultz and this years Sixers draft pick (which wouldn't be a lottery pick if they got Bledsoe) for the Suns pick this year which is most likely going to be a Top 3 pick- This would mean the Sixers would get Bagley, Porter or Doncic. Any one of those has a massively greater upside than Fultz. Each could easily be a cornerstone of a franchise. You put one of those with Embiid and Simmons and you are likely to win some championships.

The Sixers are almost ready to give Jah away for a bag of chips. Forkmaz could be a decent player, but not likely in Philly for a few years- This would be another steal for the Sixers. Bledsoe is EXACTLY what the Sixers need to help them reach the playoffs this year. His defensive ability, ability to run and handle the ball are a huge upgrade over Bayless or TJ. If Bledsoe has a decent year, he becomes an asset.

The reason this is a joke trade (and why your "position/knowledge" is a joke) is how one-sided it is for the Sixers.

How wins do the Bucks need to get for Giannis to win MVP?

He's not going to average a triple double like Russ. He will have ridiculous stats. The Bucks won't finish 1st in the East and won't be a legit contender for the Finals.

So how many wins?

I dunno about win total but they’d probably have to finish second in the East. Granted OKC wasn’t super competitive last year but Westbrook’s numbers were insane over an 82 game season.

The day you know 2% of what I do about bball I'll probably put a bullet in my head.

You know less about more than anyone on the board.

Looks like we need to coach townie up on his basketball knowledge if we want RJ to stop posting. How can we objectively determine that Townie has passed the 2% barrier. Let's make this happen !! !

Back