• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

MY ROX out here balling. It would be sweet for CP3 to get him a ring.

After the game Scott Van Pelt had CP3 on from the court talking about CP3 being tied with MJ for the most 30 point / 10 assist games in NBA history (38 I think). When the interview was over CP3 finished with something to the effect of "Hey Scott, one more thing, Go Deacs, Go Deacs" and then SVP cut it off.

Because of or despite [Redacted]?

Rox v dubs. Is hate for [Redacted] enough to bring anyone to root for dubs in that series?

Rox v dubs. Is hate for [Redacted] enough to bring anyone to root for dubs in that series?

I'll probably just abstain from cheering for either team. I enjoy watching the Rockets this year and it's awesome to see CP finally play with a team worthy of his talent, but I will never cheer for a [Redacted]-coached team.

Thats probably where I'll end up but it would be tough not to actually root for cp3.

Brook Lopez is an 80% FT shooter and just airballed back-to-back FTs. Impressive.

I'll probably just abstain from cheering for either team. I enjoy watching the Rockets this year and it's awesome to see CP finally play with a team worthy of his talent, but I will never cheer for a [Redacted]-coached team.

Thats probably where I'll end up but it would be tough not to actually root for cp3.

I was Bzzout from day 1 and I truly do not understand this take. I wonder how much of it (for some at least) is residual CP3 leaving early resentment vs. sheer hatred of [Redacted].

Could it be that CP has been held back by playing for loser franchises?

I was Bzzout from day 1 and I truly do not understand this take. I wonder how much of it (for some at least) is residual CP3 leaving early resentment vs. sheer hatred of [Redacted].

I was bzzout day one as well. I had no problem with cp3 leaving. Timing sucked for wake but I completely understood. I have always rooted for him.

I just hate [Redacted]. I want him to have no success ever. Thats why I asked the question. Curious how other people feel.

I go back and forth. I would really want to see Paul get a ring if it's not a donk team I won't mention. Maybe Paul will get [Redacted] fired. Got to be a chance some of his old wake players felt harrassed by him.

I don’t hate [Redacted]. I hate what he did to Wake and I think he’s the worst head coach of all time, but I don’t hate him. He got offered a job he wasn’t remotely qualified for and got paid $1 million a year. Every single one of us would have taken that offer and stayed in that job even if we sucked as bad as he did.

I reserve my hatred for Wellman and the people that enabled him.

I'm all in for Houston this year. My wish for CP3 to get a ring far exceeds any Bzenfreude I may have.

Back