• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Quick fill in the blank exercise for Sixers fans:

1. The Sixers are the __________ best team in the east right now.

2. The Sixers will be the __________ best team by the end of next season.

3. We will officially replace #spursdonks on these boards by _______ and our donk name will be #__________.

Fwiw they've played the 27th hardest schedule to date. Pop is still ridic though.

LMA averaging 22.6/8.0 on 50/39/85.

Kyle Anderson showing he belongs in the NBA averaging 9/6/3 and shooting over 50% for the first time in his career.

Kawhi should fit back in fine. If any elite player can slide back into the lineup and make sure teammates keep their numbers up, it's Kawhi.

Warriors had 5 straight drafts in the lottery and three top 7 picks. Keys for them were finding Draymond in the second round, hiring the perfect coach for their roster, and taking advantage of salary cap luck.

That’s why “The Process” was always going to be risky. The Sixers should be pretty happy that they appear to have two future All-NBA players.

And keep in mind that it took the Warriors six years to become a contender after drafting Steph. I wouldn’t be shocked to see the Sixers contending in 2020 (six years after drafting Embiid).

plus they only got curry because the idiot timberwolves picked rubio and flynn directly before him

Yeah I'm the only one who religiously follows the Sixers on here. Don't think even Embiid will ever truly turn this group. He does have a lot of crossover appeal but people don't really seem to like anyone else.

Covington is awesome.

I feel like Simmons doesn’t really have a personality yet. The same goes for Fultz.

yes MY ROX

I think we are undefeated with cp3 in the lineup.

Where's Manslow to come tell us how past it CP3 is?

WHERE MY ROCKETS DONKS?
Capela tonight:

DQ0NHYGUEAALR9-.png

Yeah I'm the only one who religiously follows the Sixers on here. Don't think even Embiid will ever truly turn this group. He does have a lot of crossover appeal but people don't really seem to like anyone else.

Are you down with TTP?

lol Lebron is shooting 58% from the floor this year? And 42% from deep?

The things Embiid and Porzingis do at 7'2/7'3 are against the laws of nature!

Last edited:
lol Lebron is shooting 58% from the floor this year? And 42% from deep?

And it still sorta seems like he’s just messing around

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayo
Back