• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

The end of Thunders-Nuggets is nuts.

Oh my god. I posted that before the actual ending. People who hate the NBA are crazy. PG hit a 3 with 1.7 sec left to tie the game for the first time. Harris buried a 3 to win. Jokic had the inbounds assist as part of with 29/13/14.

Last edited:

Oh my god. I posted that before the actual ending. People who hate the NBA are crazy. PG hit a 3 with 1.7 sec left to tie the game for the first time. Harris buried a 3 to win. Jokic had the inbounds assist as part of with 29/13/14.

I tried a new grip for the first time and hit a 180 first throw. Talk about exciting.

I am not. But Blake has had like 7 injuries to his lower body that have required surgery. It wouldn't be the craziest thing in the world to have him have another one in the next season or two that makes him completely unable to play at an NBA level again. Given his salary it's a coup for LA to get rid of him IMO.

He's had two but so close. In comparison, ive had 5. And I can still run shoot and pass. Nobody but my son wants to put me out to pasture.

Nugs partied so hard a bunch ordered ivs this morning with my wife’s iv company. Lulz

The whole write up sounds so familiar.

[h=3]3. The Hawks, against fun[/h]Good news: Mike Budenholzer finally, finally, finally caved to public demand and benched Miles Plumlee in the second half of Atlanta's loss to Charlotte on Wednesday. Bad news: He started Mike Muscala in his place.
I love me some Musky shooting and passing, but the people demand more of the John Collins-Dewayne Dedmon pairing. Collins is a human Pogo Stick who can jump four times in about two seconds, tries to dunk everything, and grabs rebounds when the ball is still above the rim.
The two even partnered on maybe Atlanta's best highlight of the season on Wednesday, when Dedmon went coast-to-coast (!) and tossed an underhand lob to Collins for a ferocious one-handed alley-oop. Both are swing-for-the-fences shot-blockers.

Collins has shown some nascent ability to switch onto smaller guys. He makes the usual rookie mistakes on defense, but Collins is great League Pass entertainment. Oh, and the Hawks -- the 15-36 Hawks, with the worst record in the league -- are only minus-3 in the 217 minutes Collins and Dedmon have shared the floor, per NBA.com.
I am merely a vessel for people. The people demand more Collins-Dedmon.

Nuts that Dedmon is shooting 39% from 3. He only attempted one three-pointer in his career until this year. Now he averages 1.7 attempts a game.

I love those Lowe columns. Not only do I love the way he writes, the stats and details are awesome.

Chris Paul’s All-Star omission is looking sillier by the day. He’s having the best season in the league by at least one metric and is on a team with the best point differential in the NBA.

Chris Paul’s All-Star omission is looking sillier by the day. He’s having the best season in the league by at least one metric and is on a team with the best point differential in the NBA.

He’s missed about 35% of games this year. That has to matter, right?

He’s missed about 35% of games this year. That has to matter, right?

He’s missed 3 more than Steph and has been just as good this season. It matters for sure but Chris has been so good that he’s ahead of some all stars (that have played the whole season) in cumulative advanced metrics as well.

He got some olive juice on his chin. Or falafel crumbs.

zZYyEkT.jpg

Back