• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

looks like the Brazilian KD is set to be released by the Kings

Yeah, I had never seen Osman before in my life. He had a nice finish from a great Lebron pass on the break.

Still feel like the Wolves should be better than they are.

Cedi is a fan favorite. Super try hard, just always happy about everything. If his jumper develops he could actually be a pretty nice wing piece in a couple years.

Do you think Joe Johnson was licking his chops to go play in Sacramento when he asked out of Salt Lake?

Going to get bought out and go to Boston or GS. Maybe another contender but i'd bet those two.

He is going to get Joe Johnson for nothing.

It was weird watching the end of the Cleveland game last night. There was a white guy on the court for Cleveland who actually played pretty big minutes and I had no idea who he was. Will now get lost in the shuffle again. I am telling you, the beginning of the end was hiring Tyrone Lue. Horrific coach.

Agreed. I doubt he will ever coach again if Lebron leaves Cleveland this offseason

The Kings front office is still a flaming dumpster fire - they trade SG Malachi Richardson (22nd pick, 2016) for Bruno somebody, waive project C Georgios Papagiannis (13th pick, 2016), and trade George Hill for Iman Shumpert(?) and Joe Johnson(???). Meanwhile, Buddy Hield - "the next Steph Curry" according to owner Vivek Renadive, can't beat out Bogdan Bogdanovic for a starting spot.

The Kings front office is still a flaming dumpster fire - they trade SG Malachi Richardson (22nd pick, 2016) for Bruno somebody, waive project C Georgios Papagiannis (13th pick, 2016), and trade George Hill for Iman Shumpert(?) and Joe Johnson(???). Meanwhile, Buddy Hield - "the next Steph Curry" according to owner Vivek Renadive, can't beat out Bogdan Bogdanovic for a starting spot.
Bogdan can ball though

So glad DWade is back, even if he's old. Just feels right.

I hope we match up with the Cavs in the 1st round

How are you feeling about our Rox?

Seems like the goal should be to get everyone healthy for the #fullsquad in the playoffs

I feel very, very good about the Rox if they can stay healthy. And that's a big if.

It probably doesn't help that they're going to gun for the 1 seed now that they're tied with GSW in the loss column.

So glad DWade is back, even if he's old. Just feels right.

I hope we match up with the Cavs in the 1st round

It would be poetic justice if that matchup happened and Wade has a monster series and Heat beats Cavs.

If PER is so helpful in deciding who is good or the value of a player, how come John Hollinger has been such a bust in Memphis?

If PER is so helpful in deciding who is good or the value of a player, how come John Hollinger has been such a bust in Memphis?

Squeegeemccoy+used+roll+picture+squeegeemccoy+rolled+image+quot+good+quot+_42b91e1b527d2fe17a5f49f7d03fabb3.gif

PER is old news RJ, it’s all about RPM now.

Back