• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Two great pickups for our Rox. Joe gives them a third unique offensive option off the bench (along with Green and Gordon) while Wright provides some Nene insurance.

They didn’t get any better with these moves but they did get more versatile.

Embiid banged his knee on the court and went directly to the locker room...uh oh...

He returned to the game with about two minutes left. WHEW!!

Last edited:
Yup. Bitching about the refs was the one thing the Clippers were the best in the league at and I think the Warriors saw an opening when Chris left to extend their league dominance to this area as well.

LOL. Gotta rep this later.

I’m mentally preparing myself to adopt the Rockets after they beat the Spurs in the second round. CP is hard to root for.

Gonna be a lot of people hopping on the bwagon of MY ROX

Yep. I’m getting my spot early. Although I reserve the right to switch after the first [Redacted] camera shot.

I'll board the bandwagon as well but [Redacted] will is a big mental hurdle.

Celtics are frauds, per usual.

One of my Celtics friends says yesterday's game was because:
1- The Celtics are a regular season team and couldn't elevate their game to a playoff atmosphere
2- LeBron James decided to play harder because it was Paul Piece day

Frauds is strong, but the road to the Finals still goes through the Cavs until proven otherwise.

Pretty shocking to see the ptors have the second best differential in the league behind our rox. And they will assuredly have HCA over Cleveland. Still would bet on the Cavs.

Yep. I’m getting my spot early. Although I reserve the right to switch after the first [Redacted] camera shot.

You're going to be extra infuriated when you see that he continues to wear his Wake Forest shirt/tie combos. I was at a game a couple weeks ago and he was wearing his mustard yellow shirt with yellow geometric shapes tie.

Back