• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

And considering several players are injured every game. I suspect Pop is just keeping everybody as fresh as possible for when Kawhi returns.

The team could be prepared for a run if Kawhi comes back. Gay and Andersen will be capable wing reserves. Murray will be entrenched as the starter at PG. Forbes has gotten plenty of playing time. Same with Bertands. Obviously LMA is back to his Portland self.

There’s not much difference between the 1-5 seeds. Everything goes through the Rockets and Warriors.
The spurs have definitely fallen to a second tier of the western conference imo

And considering several players are injured every game. I suspect Pop is just keeping everybody as fresh as possible for when Kawhi returns.

The team could be prepared for a run if Kawhi comes back. Gay and Andersen will be capable wing reserves. Murray will be entrenched as the starter at PG. Forbes has gotten plenty of playing time. Same with Bertands. Obviously LMA is back to his Portland self.

There’s not much difference between the 1-5 seeds. Everything goes through the Rockets and Warriors.

If the Jazz can get to the 6 seed (they are only two games out) then there really isn’t much difference between seeds 3-6 except home court advantage in round 1.

If the Jazz can get to the 6 seed (they are only two games out) then there really isn’t much difference between seeds 3-6 except home court advantage in round 1.

this is the current state of things. Any of those teams could lose a first round series.

The spurs have definitely fallen to a second tier of the western conference imo

More like the Rockets added a second team to the first tier. The Warriors couldn’t just be a tier of their own.

Pop ain't losing in the first round.

epa_usa_basketball_nba_playoffs_72769638.jpg

Big game for OUR Rockets tonight in Minnesota, where the T-Pups are 23-6.
We crushed it!

CP
DA beard (more like da mvp)

I actually made a preseason bet that Harden would win mvp, will check the odds tomorrow but i think it was +1200

We crushed it!

CP
DA beard (more like da mvp)

I actually made a preseason bet that Harden would win mvp, will check the odds tomorrow but i think it was +1200

He's pretty much a lock.

Just looked at the standings, the WCF playoff run 3-10 is interesting

Bucks 9-2 in the Prunty Era

need to beat nuggs tonight

Where is phan at? Still touring the world? Need an update on his various phandoms.

Where is phan at? Still touring the world? Need an update on his various phandoms.

back in the bay cheering on MY DUBS. saw them take on MY T PUPS earlier this season. was supposed to go see them against MY SUNS Monday but was traveling for work. I'm also all-in on MY TEAM STEPH and MY PROCESS.

noice! Excited to see MY BUCKS killing it after firing that bum jkidd. p offs are going to be sweet this year.

AD with 42/15/3/3/2 on 15/18 shooting for my CANS.

Back