• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

I know Durant is completely unstoppable, but to have the ball that much, surrounded by that many weapons, and have 1 assist total in 2 games is pretty weird. Weird stat number 2: in the 7 highest scoring Durant games this season including playoffs, the warriors are 1-6.

Also if I had to pick a random nba player to win a street fight on my behalf Tarik Black is on the short list.

If there was an NBA Jam/Street Fighter mashup it would be tough to get a better two man squad than Tarik/PJ Tucker.

Montrezl seems like a pretty bad dude too.

I know Durant is completely unstoppable, but to have the ball that much, surrounded by that many weapons, and have 1 assist total in 2 games is pretty weird. Weird stat number 2: in the 7 highest scoring Durant games this season including playoffs, the warriors are 1-6.

doesn't matter, he could beat bird one on one

I'm all for players' health, but maybe not if the cost is a Thursday night with no baseball OR basketball. :noidea:

Eric Gordon looks like he's gained 20 pounds since last game.

So much suckage between CP3 and Steph. Woof.

Back