• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

There were like 3 different chokes in the last 10 seconds

Why would you make the second one there?

If they had gotten a clean rebound, they still could have called a timeout to advance the ball. Worst case, a foul gets called on the Rockets. It was a catch and shoot situation regardless.

If they had gotten a clean rebound, they still could have called a timeout to advance the ball. Worst case, a foul gets called on the Rockets. It was a catch and shoot situation regardless.

Some time goes off even with a clean rebound though, right?

Some time goes off even with a clean rebound though, right?

Depends on how quick the home trigger finger is. I think it would have been fine if he missed. Fine that he didn't. In college, you miss that FT all day. In the NBA, it's not as clear that you do.

I'll never understand why teams don't double the opposition's best player with less 1.5 seconds to go. Whomever catches the ball must shoot it. Forgot about covering the inbounder! Take away their best shooter.

That game was Wake in a nutshell. Crazy heart and game by CP3 and ferocious defense even by Harden. D coached up by the worst coach in WFU history. I'm so confused...nothing makes sense.

That game was Wake in a nutshell. Crazy heart and game by CP3 and ferocious defense even by Harden. Defense coaches by the worst coach in WFU history. I'm so confused...nothing makes sense.

Are you telling me genius defensive coach Jeff B hasn't turned Gerald Green into a defender as good as Gary Payton?

Curry is done. Will windup in Charlotte soon as dead weight with a huge contract.

Back