• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

If it was not clear to anyone on the planet that KD is the biggest beta bitch every to put on a pair of sneakers, it is now.

KD should be everyone outside of the Bay Area least favorite basketball player. He sucks in almost every way a man can suck.

Yeah, stat geeks, you can't fool me with your newfangled, goofy stats like "average"

You are one LYING, DISHONEST asshole...

Talk about MOVING the goalpost...PATHETIC...

Are you going to FESS up about your INTENTIONAL lie??

RJKARL dick will be waiting for your shake...you love it so much that he have to let you have your fun.

Yeah, stat geeks, you can't fool me with your newfangled, goofy stats like "average"

This "stat" is absolutely worthless as each player has different responsibilities. To say Player X is the "slowest" or has the "slowest average" without any context is the definition of useless.

I don't want to ruin it since i have been so WRONG this playoffs, but I did say that the Dubs achilles heel is lack of depth and lack of a good enough bench should one hf the top 4 go down. Well, as it turned out, Iggy was important too. Ruined their rotations. That said, I thought Bell did a good job. I quit this game twice, mid 1st qtr and end of 3rd qtr. Came back at half and midway thru 4th. Shame on me.

I think the Dubs in trouble as I doubt that Klay is even at 80% for Game 5. That looked like a weird but nasty ankle turn.

Anybody watching tonight’s game?

Celtics have led throughout, but the longer the Cavs hang around, the tighter Boston is going to get.

Promising to be a bust. 3PPG/1APG/1RPG on 43% shooting.

How will this impact the development of dejounte Murray?

He's no Dejounte Murray, that's for sure.

Can we stop talking about Murray until he is good?

Let me say this, dejounte Murray, Jaylen brown and Kris Dunn all suck

Haters.

[h=1]Dejounte Murray breaks Kobe Bryant’s record as youngest member of All-Defensive Team[/h]
https://clutchpoints.com/spurs-news...ord-as-youngest-member-of-all-defensive-team/

Also I know people here don't care about the next big thing but a young man by the name of Dejounte Murray had 16 pts, 15 reb, 6 ast in 28 minutes. Held Lowry to 8 pts, 3 ast.

And there was this exhibition of #leadership after LMA got into a scruffle with Ibaka. He called off Pop while tearing into LMA.

Best UW PG in the NBA?

Damian Lillard on the 1st team all NBA? These voters should be ashamed of themselves, have they not heard of someone named Russell Westbrook?

Back