• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

lillard has been so whiny

and PG over CP3 on third team? boooooooooooooo this list

If GSW goes down with KD chucking a million fadeaway 20 foot post ups the conversation about Russ being the only problem in OKC will have to be revisited. Wtf happened to the warriors ball movement?

Remember when we thought we thought we had a shot at Eric Gordon?

Remember when PJ Tucker wanted to come to Wake, but there seemed to be some grade issues?

Warriors going with the give up an open 3 every possession defense, which is bold. Should be down 15 at least

Anyone else pumped about the uncle drew movie June 29th?

No. The humor of Uncle Drew is a young playing an old. A bunch of olds playing olders isn’t funny.

I would be fine if they got rid of the three point line in the second half.

Last edited:
Warriors -1.5 or -140 ML for 2nd half.

So tempting.

But can’t pull the trigger since I’d like the Rockets to win.

Harden & Paul need to get going.

Chris is hot.

Love the Shimmy right at Curry after draining a ridiculous 3 in his face

I remember in 04-05, there was an audible "Noooo" around the Joel whenever Vytus Danelius would start to step into a 3 pt shot. I assume that's how the arena is tonight everytime Gordon gets the ball. He's got to stop shooting.

How much does Harden have on the Warriors? He's 0-9 on threes (most of which have been TERRIBLE shots), horrible D and 6 TOs.

Back