• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

TONY ALLEN

OjacP3x.gif

Last edited:
Covington deserves more attention for his defensive work

Also what dipshit kept Embiid from unanimous first team All Rookie

Does 2&2 have a vote

It's ludicrous that Lebron isn't 1st or 2nd Team.

Meh. Lebron is an elite defender when he wants to be, but he basically coasts through the regular season these days, at least on defense. The Cavs, as a team, were awful defensively during the regular season (and yes, I realize that is largely due to Kyrie and Love, not Lebron).

How many voters were there? Looks like there are more a few people who didn't vote Draymond 1st or 2nd team.

Also what dipshit kept Embiid from unanimous first team All Rookie

Does 2&2 have a vote

Embiid missed more than 50 games as he played in less than half of the 76ers games (31 of 82). Do you think Ben Simmons should've been named all NBA rookie too?

I'm cool with Hinkie as executive of the year. Same two teams made the finals again, no one really stood out to me as an executive. Sixers are making some splashes, though.

Embiid missed more than 50 games as he played in less than half of the 76ers games (31 of 82). Do you think Ben Simmons should've been named all NBA rookie too?

╭☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ͡ ͡°)╭☞
\ . .\
\ \
/ ╰u╯\

I'm cool with Hinkie as executive of the year. Same two teams made the finals again, no one really stood out to me as an executive. Sixers are making some splashes, though.

You don't think the executive who signed a Top 3 player as a free agent deserves attention?

GarPax for their exemplary work accelerating the Nuggets' rebuild and bolstering the Thunder's playoff run.

I didn't realize Embiid only played in 31 games. Thought that number was more like in the low 50s. Woof.

I'm kinda liking the idea of the awards show. The execution is a little weird though.

I think it should be 3-4 days before the Finals. There would be more excitement and heat. Also that means the last awards of the season would be the Championship and Finals MVP.

Back