• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

except the CP3's and Lebrons are gonna get desperate and follow the talent to try and beat the Dubs. So Celts will eventually get someone like a Davis/Towns/Lebron/CP level dude in the next 2 years.

Nope. Boston is a dying city. It has no creative industries, and is also known, especially among athletes, as one of the most racist cities in the country. No one wants to play there anymore.

Agree they might get another second tier star, but any new super team with the Banana Boaters is going to be in a city people actually want to live in.

Nope. Boston is a dying city. It has no creative industries, and is also known, especially among athletes, as one of the most racist cities in the country. No one wants to play there anymore.

Agree they might get another second tier star, but any new super team with the Banana Boaters is going to be in a city people actually want to live in.

Probably correct about the banana boaters, but they may be too old to beat the Dubs anyways. The Westbrook/Harden/Giannis's and Davis/Towns of the world will land there though, and in a year or two if not already they're better than CP/Melo

Boston has enough medical and education bona fides to last for a while.

Knicks asking for #3, next year's Brooklyn pick, Jaylen Brown, Crowder for Zinger

Knicks asking for #3, next year's Brooklyn pick, Jaylen Brown, Crowder for Zinger

I would have already accepted that offer. If you believe Porzingis has the ability to be a top 10 player, you have to do that deal. You still have the lakers/kings pick and your other picks, plus the cap space to go after Hayward.

The Celtics set themselves up to take a trade like this by trading down. They should do it.

I doubt it actually happens, but who knows.

Also rumors that the Knicks want to dump Joakim Noah's godawful contract in the deal.

If I were the Celtics, I'd want to keep Jaylen Brown (if not one of the picks) before pulling the trigger on this. Two picks + Brown is just a hair too much.

The Celtics have countered with the #3, a lottery pick higher than the Knicks at #8 that they think they can get tonight, and a player according to ESPN.

So basically Phil asked for what bill Simmons said he'd give up via tweets and podcasts yesterday

Lol now reports that Jackson fell asleep during draftee workouts

Back