• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

If I were the Celtics, I'd want to keep Jaylen Brown (if not one of the picks) before pulling the trigger on this. Two picks + Brown is just a hair too much.

According to Windhorst, the Knicks want the picks, Brown and Crowder...

How about a $1/year lease of the entire Boston Commons while they are at it.

The Celtics have countered with the #3, a lottery pick higher than the Knicks at #8 that they think they can get tonight, and a player according to ESPN.
Sounds like the Celtics are trying to get Minny's #7.

Meanwhile, Woj just tweeted that the TWolves are trying to land George or Butler.

Yeah, I have no clue. Smart, Bradley, 2019 Grizz pick (1-8 protected), Clippers pick (lottery protected). Not enough.

:noidea:

Reports out there that Phil Jackson fell asleep during a draft tryout of a prospect. Dolan gonna fire Phil.

Probably correct about the banana boaters, but they may be too old to beat the Dubs anyways. The Westbrook/Harden/Giannis's and Davis/Towns of the world will land there though, and in a year or two if not already they're better than CP/Melo

I mean Garnett, Allen and Pierce were 32, 32 and 30 when they beat the Lakers in 08. I didnt think that would happen. Lebron CP and Carmello are 32, 32 and 33 now.

Sounds like the Celtics are trying to get Minny's #7.

Meanwhile, Woj just tweeted that the TWolves are trying to land George or Butler.

Are they planning to move Wiggins or LaVine?

Spurs and Blazers rumored to be "serious players" for PG.

Geez.

Spurs and Blazers rumored to be "serious players" for PG.

Geez.

3 team deal? Indy gets some picks in a loaded draft?

You absolutely make that grade and hope he stays. If not you have cap space next year.

Twitter saying the Blazers offer for George doesn't "move the needle."

Cavs and Spurs in talks for Danny Green. Windhorst says the "asking price has been high" for Green.

Just finished reading some articles about the Big 3. They got a lot of players older fans would recognize.

Back