• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

I've treated you with respect. so, you take a pot shot like a little, internet coward.

The day you have 1% of the knowledge I do about basketball is the day I'll stop posting.

Unless Lebron signs within the first week with Houston, he won't be able to go there with or without CP3. You see, within a day or so of free agency starting, someone will give Capela a max offer sheet. This will put the Rockets over the cap immediately in your scenario as they will still have the contracts of Anderson, Tucker an Gordon.

But don't be bothered by facts in your little dreamworld of ignorance.

This could have been pleasant, but you chose the style.

:rofl:

Uh, okay? Pretty telling that you're insulted by something you wrote yourself. It proves you haven't treated me with respect.

Again, your conversation proves my point. You are a bitter person. I am sitting here with a smile on my face and hope in my heart. Maybe one day you'll log off and choose reality over berating strangers on the internet.

Reactions: Ayo
Uh, okay? Pretty telling that you're insulted by something you wrote yourself. It proves you haven't treated me with respect.

Again, your conversation proves my point. You are a bitter person. I am sitting here with a smile on my face and hope in my heart. Maybe one day you'll log off and choose reality over berating strangers on the internet.

Teaching someone about things they don't understand is not being bitter. It's being helpful. I'm trying to lift you up and educate you about a subject you clearly don't understand.

Teaching someone about things they don't understand is not being bitter. It's being helpful. I'm trying to lift you up and educate you about a subject you clearly don't understand.

well this isn't condescending at all

(he is not going to the celtics)

(where he would also "only have to play 28-32 mpg", rj)

I don't want to be treated that way. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

If you call someone a name, you get treated the same way. Don't cry about it.

The reality is your premise is flawed and I showed you why and how it's flawed. Without making trades (as your premise showed), renouncing CP3 does not create a single penny of advantage in signing Lebron unless they also renounce Capela.

Maybe you should try something, read my next five posts without seeing my name. Assume someone else posted them, you won't have the same Pavlovian response.

jidavfkk_19vbf3x_tru3nm.png

If you call someone a name, you get treated the same way. Don't cry about it.
Did you not call Kory a lemming first before he treated you the same way? And now you're crying about it?

Did you not call Kory a lemming first before he treated you the same way? And now you're crying about it?

I went back to posts on this thread to 6/6 and can't find me doing that.

Back