• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Then you and they are lying. Someone recreated that sign on. Just like people posted as me during the time I wasn't posting.

I did NOT make those posts. You can hate me all you like, but I did not make those posts.

you guys have been suckered again....

Someone "recreated that sign on" at the exact same registration IP as yours and < 2 weeks after you created your account here? So you're claiming that someone created this account and decided to emulate your posting style and either:

1) Lived in the exact same neighborhood as you in 2011, with the exact same internet provider.

or

2) Somehow spoofed your registration IP address as their own when creating the account, which they'd have no reasonable way of knowing.

Do you know how unlikely either of those scenarios seems on the surface?

I think it's more likely you just forgot that you created the account and made those posts considering they were over 7 years ago and we just got a pretty clear example of you forgetting a post you made literally yesterday.

I said multiple times I created the account.

You also blamed me for others hacking my account when I was gone, posting as me and sharing my info with others.

But then again you said you didn't know who changed my avatar, etc.

Given your track record in such events, forgive my not accepting your position with a mine filled with salt.

Last edited:

You also blamed me for others hacking my account when I was gone, posting as me and sharing my info with others.

Given your track record in such events, forgive my not accepting your position with a mine filled with salt.

Just so I'm clear, are you now claiming someone guessed at the 90sdeac account's password (just weeks into the creation of these boards, might I add) without knowing it was even tied to you because you'd only made 1 post on it? And then they posted 50 something times before just stopping after someone pointed out it seemed an awful lot like you? Did you not to think to report it as having been hijacked if that was the case? Keep digging.

Poor password security IS your fault.

The vBulletin software doesn't have event tracking on avatar changes. It's really not that fine-grained.

These are all facts.

why do you LIE!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?11111!?!?!?!?!?//////?!???

Hahahahaha

Your story now is someone hacked some random no-name account 2 weeks after these boards launched? How would they've known it was you who created the account (so they could so perfectly post precisely with your posting style)?

Why do you LIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hahahahahaha

Just so I'm clear, are you now claiming someone guessed at the 90sdeac account's password (just weeks into the creation of these boards, might I add) without knowing it was even tied to you because you'd only made 1 post on it? And then they posted 50 something times before just stopping after someone pointed out it seemed an awful lot like you? Did you not to think to report it as having been hijacked if that was the case? Keep digging.

Poor password security IS your fault.

The vBulletin software doesn't have event tracking on avatar changes. It's really not that fine-grained.

These are all facts.

You're so right it's MY fault that someone spent time to illegally enter this site not the fault of the person who went out of his way to it.

It's my fault they posted as me while I wasn't posting.

It's my fault they gave my password to others. Clearly, I deserved it.

It's time to lock this thread and start a new NBA thread.

Hahahahaha

Your story now is someone hacked some random no-name account 2 weeks after these boards launched? How would they've known it was you who created the account (so they could so perfectly post precisely with your posting style)?

Why do you LIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hahahahahaha

look man, rj has NEVER said it wasn't him that created the account

except for when he said exactly that 6 hours ago, i mean

Someone recreated that sign on..

I said someone recreated it. I never said I didn't come up with it...

But keep going...it makes you happy...

i will go start a new thread if you'd like, rj, but don't think we're just going to move on from 90sdeac so soon

When did all that happen?

Oh yeah, when you were still sucking on your momma's tits...

I said someone recreated it. I never said I didn't come up with it...

But keep going...it makes you happy...

so answer the questions, then!

you're saying that you created 90sdeac and made one post, ostensibly in early 2011. great! we are on the same page, here.

but then you're saying that after that one post, someone else took over the account, posting from the exact same IP, and imitating you perfectly while going out of his way to agree with all of your posts, across 50 posts, all also in early 2011? and that the poster vanished after people said "hey, that sounds like rj"? that's your story?

seriously, i just want to make sure i have it straight

The first post made by 90sdeac was 3/30/11 at 2:29 AM. The second post made by 90sdeac was 3 minutes later on 3/30/11 at 2:32 AM. That hacker got in there quick!

The first post made by 90sdeac was 3/30/11 at 2:29 AM. The second post made by 90sdeac was 3 minutes later on 3/30/11 at 2:32 AM. That hacker got in there quick!

maybe RJ's claim is that one of the middle posts was his? like this hacker dude hatched his grand scheme after RJ created 90sdeac but before 90sdeac posted, and maybe invaded RJ's home to make sure the IPs were going to line up, and then when RJ logged in later to make his one post he was just like "huh, i guess i share this account now"

Back