• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

I mean, that's an adjective that seems pretty consistent with your post history

https://deadspin.com/a-good-idea-for-getting-lebron-james-onto-the-celtics-1826700308

If LeBron goes to the Celtics, it'd almost certainly involve the C's trading Kyrie or Hayward to the Cavs.

It would have to be Hayward and someone else as Kyrie doesn't make close to enough to make the numbers work. For it to be Kyrie, the Celtics would need to add about $15-20M in other salaries. Both players would immediately demand a trade if they landed in Cleveland. Their values would tank.

I mean, that's an adjective that seems pretty consistent with your post history

Only for those who have a preconceived decision. If you read without my name, you'd have a very different opinion. But I accept this is the case.

yes, thank god we have martyr rj here to accept his boards sanctioned role as our resident completely-innocent-at-all-times-seriously-i-cant-put-my-finger-on-why-people-are-so-*mean*-to-this-guy bullied poster!

I said it before you left the boards for 6 months a while back, but dude. Self-awareness. Please.

I've never or thought said any of those things.

Thanks for proving my point.

You always say that thing about how if other posters saw your posts without your name, there'd be no problems ever. There's a problem with that, though. You've tried to create (sad) (pathetic) alt accounts before, and people figured out they were you basically immediately. Ever wonder why that was? Maybe it had something to do with the fact that you can't help being antagonostic? Maybe you're unable to control your general tone and demeanor? Maybe it's not literally everyone else that's the problem?

Ah, you know what, fuck it.

I'm glad you claim to be a happy person in the real world, and while I find that super hard to reconcile with the shit you've posted here over the years, I genuinely hope that much is true.

Last edited:
One account, one post in over 25 years. That's it.

It would be nice if you got your facts straight. But you use "alternate facts".

Last edited:
Redsox, nope, it's that it's RJ posting. The posts above are VERY clear. Unless Lebron signs within the first week with Houston, he won't be able to go there with or without CP3. That's very simple and very understandable. BUT RJ posted it. Thus, Ayo and Kory will attack it and jerk each other off.

We get it.

Show me where RJ said it was a "personal attack". He never did. YOU are saying he said it.

Thanks so much for proving Pavlovian so much better than I ever could. Without having ANY knowledge, you immediately attack and assume RJ is wrong. What an honest, informed guy you are!

Reactions: Ayo
The style of these posts surely isn't RJ.

Giggle

There is nearly one hundred years of proof that GM will continue to make profits. They had one blip and now have turned it around.

Your position is entirely that you detest anything and everything which can remotely be tied to Obama. Regardless of how successful something becomes you try to find a way to make it negative if Obama is involved.

I'm new and I can see that very easily.

I'm confused. That RJ guy gave your team a compliment.

Why are you acting like a jackass to someone who said something positive about your team?

The total amount of the bill includes the tax breaks. The fact you refuse to accept this shows you to be irrational.

It wasn't a blank taxpayer check.

Their marketshare has been on a continuous upswing for a couple of years. The had the biggest IPO in the history of the world. Apparetnyl investors of all sizes disagree with you to the tune of $20B.

Your position is from ignorance or for political reasons.

It's apparent you don't understand business.

When starting or restarting a business capital is necessary. In the GM case, it was government money. In some cases it's from private investors. Money is money. It doesn't matter where it originates.

Then the business starts into the production mode or restarts. After taking product to market, they hopefully make a profit. GM made huge profits in 2010that they wouldn't have made with the government capital.

Once they are strong footing they can make a public offering. This allows those who invested to cash out their initial investment.

That's what is happening with GM.

Johnny, you should put your partisan hat away and take a basic buinsess course. It might help your posts.

How can you "not necessarily disagree" with Trump while agreeing with the people RJ produced?

If you agree with RJ's post, you have to disagree with Trump. RJ's post says the documents have been presented and you agree with that position.

You can't agree with that position and totally disagree with Trump much less "not necessarily disagree". The positions are opposite of each other.

After lurking on the other Wake board and now coming here, I wondered if Wake has added a clothing design major since I left in the mid-90s.

On the old board, people have very often posted about [name redacted]'s choice of ties and suits. Over here people are posting about Shaka Smart's chioce in shirts.

It made me think there must be a new major at Mother So Dear.

RJ going out of his way in like every post to emphasize he's "new" around here is the best part. Oh, Ricky.

<3

"If you agree with RJ's post, you have to disagree with Trump. RJ's post says the documents have been presented and you agree with that position.

You can't agree with that position and totally disagree with Trump much less "not necessarily disagree". The positions are opposite of each other."

This post alone shows you are making shit up. My one alternate post was YEARS ago, LONG before Trump existed.

The style of these posts surely isn't RJ.

Giggle

RJ going out of his way in like every post to emphasize he's "new" around here is the best part. Oh, Ricky.

<3

What part of those simple, declarative statements don't you understand?

I realize RJ said and for over a decade that alone has created a Pavlovian attack reflex, but get a grip.

Hell, you are so far out of control regarding RJ, that a couple of months ago you neg repped ME for SUPPORTING something RJ posted. You need some help.

Wait, you're actually denying you made those posts?

Hahahahahaha

Do you need me to post the links to the original threads? Those are literally copy-and-paste. No edits like that SCUM Sokolove.

I'm pretty sure one of the mods confirmed that was RJ in an IP check.

eta: huh, can't find that actually, maybe I'm misremembering. still, come on RJ, that is very clearly you

Last edited:
SCUM?

You admitted to trying to hack a business I own among other things. If you had gotten lucky, youcould have stolen, altered or sold personal data from 1000s of people from around the world. With the press of a button, you could have sent out about 9000 obscene, insulting or false emails., but that's OK to posters here.

I've had to change about ten passwords because of you.

That was not funny or a prank. You admitted to attempt to attack me in real life. And it's not the first time. It's preposterous that you are making this about me now instead of RJ

A certain group of you will blame me, but if was you, there would be a different tune.

Certain things are wrong regardless of who does what to whom. If you guys can't admit this, then it's about you not me.

I'm pretty sure one of the mods confirmed that was RJ in an IP check.

Then you and they are lying. Someone recreated that sign on. Just like people posted as me during the time I wasn't posting.

I did NOT make those posts. You can hate me all you like, but I did not make those posts.

you guys have been suckered again....

jidn1hh3_gfaepr_d95y11.png

time to start an offseason thread?

EDIT: oh rsf just changed the title

Last edited:
Back