• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

A very good boards historian PMed me this link in which RJ admits to posting a "very, very few ill-advised posts" under 90sdeac, not one as he claimed today. If RJ's recent silence and sheer ridiculous explanations weren't telling enough that he's a complete liar about the whole thing.

Post 3790:
https://www.ogboards.com/forums/sho...s-Out?p=2549773&highlight=90sdeac#post2549773

We can move on now.

holy shit that thread; please indulge me while I learn some boards history

I wanna know what rj sent his employer. That is so unbelievably fucked up. I know moonz can be an asshole but damn. To contact his employer in the hope of getting him fired? That is taking it to a level that is completely unacceptable. How did rj even know who his employer was? So many questions. So much drama. Probably not good karma to even bring it up. But I want to know what rj told his employer in those secret emails. "Hi, I'm rj. You might know me as the author of A Story Almost Told...I'd like to talk to you about an employee of yours." Unreal.

My memory of that was that I was stopped after the first post. Given that it was over seven years and tens of thousands of posts ago, my memory of it appears to be wrong. I misrembered, my mistake.

Private correspondences are meant to be kept private AYO. Not doing so shows a lack of integrity and class. It's not "opinion" that private means private. It's the definition of the word. There's no way around that.

Telling a lie is posting something you know to be false. RJ doesn't post things he knows to be false.

There are only so many cheeks one can turn.

I would like nothing more that for people to stop taking pot shots at RJ. You did it here AYO. You know others do it. It's a spectator sport.

It would be incredible if this was the last thread of this type that ever shows its face.

Maybe if you held others to the same standards you expect of RJ, it could happen. The problem is there are many here who don't want this.

And you know that last statement is true.

My memory of that was that I was stopped after the first post. Given that it was over seven years and tens of thousands of posts ago, my memory of it appears to be wrong. I misrembered, my mistake.

so instead of saying "it was seven years ago, I don't remember", you called everyone liars

got it

ghA0qOW.jpg

As weird as that photo is, and I am no tattoo fetishist, but my instincts tell me he has had tats removed and instead gone the wrist tattoo route. Maybe newfound muscles stretched them out.

I would have guessed that Bibby made the ASG at least once in his career, but alas.

DWade's response to Gabrielle Union's trolling was pretty great.

Don't know why anyone wants to to the Lavar Lakers shitshow, unless they know Lonzo gets traded.

Damn, the Lakers are really going to get Lebron, Kawhi and Paul George aren't they.

Well that sucks. If Kawhi is willing to be pissy and turn down super max money, let him go lose with the Lakers.

Back