• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

I was looking at the Clippers salary chart. If your company needs a salesperson, you should hire Boban's agent. Somehow, he got Boban $9.49M.

I was looking at the Clippers salary chart. If your company needs a salesperson, you should hire Boban's agent. Somehow, he got Boban $9.49M.

Or

If your company needs a customer who is a sucker, just go to Clips management.

That is way too much money for CP3 at this point in his career. Jesus.

Paul’s 4th year is $44.2m. Have fun with that when he’s 37.

Underpaid on the front end, overpaid on the back. That’s a fair deal to lock in a contender for the next three years

He can’t physically play 35 mpg over an entire season. I get why Houston’s doing it and he’s still got gas in the tank but it’s too much money in every year.

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: let's talk about lemmings

Suns might be kind of fun to watch next year.

Whoa. Did that Ariza signing come out of nowhere or did I miss something big? I don’t remember seeing any speculation that the Suns would be active or Ariza would leave Houston.

Those numbers account for total minutes played. He’s still a top 10 player and top 10 players are paid well below market value.

Harden, Lebron, Durant, Steph, AD, Kyrie, RW, Freak, Kawhi, Embiid, Butler, Wall, and probably others I’m forgetting at 1:30 AM.

If your argument is that too guys are underpaid, I’m there. But the link you keep spamming me with compares him to 2010 Billups. No thanks. Billups was completely washed by 2011 and retired by 2014.

If I was the Rockets GM I would’ve paid Paul FTR but only because windows close quickly.

Harden, Lebron, Durant, Steph, AD, Kyrie, RW, Freak, Kawhi, Embiid, Butler, Wall, and probably others I’m forgetting at 1:30 AM.

If your argument is that too guys are underpaid, I’m there. But the link you keep spamming me with compares him to 2010 Billups. No thanks. Billups was completely washed by 2011 and retired by 2014.

If I was the Rockets GM I would’ve paid Paul FTR but only because windows close quickly.

Maybe try again in the morning. You must be drunk.

Back