• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

And I am a little surprised he chose LA, but really surprised he chose LA without PG or Kawhi there first

On the bright side, hopefully we'll never have to hear about "Northeast Ohio" again, as if it is actually a place with giving a damn about.

Lance Stephenson just signed with LA. Lol at the thought of he and LeBron on the same team

History will look back at how the Cavs squandered Lebron plus three #1 picks.

History will look back at how the Cavs squandered Lebron plus three #1 picks.

The won a classic nba championship against the best team of all time. I think they did okay.

History will look back on how Cleveland squandered Lebron plus three #1 picks.

Surprised Lebron didn’t wait things out a bit more. Must feel pretty good about somebody else coming on board.

Are all of these shitty veterans the Lakers are signing one-year deals?

The won a classic nba championship against the best team of all time. I think they did okay.

One championship in 11 years. The last four after amassing three #1 picks. They should be set up to dominate the league for the rest of Lebron’s career and beyond.

Smart thing for lakers to do is just punt this year and then wait to sign Kawhi without having to give up any assets. Maybe package one rookie stud with Deng's contract and get 2 guys next summer.

I think that’s what they’re doing with these 1 year rentals.

Smart move. Give up. Force the Spurs to take a lesser deal from them or somebody else.

I think that’s what they’re doing with these 1 year rentals.

Smart move. Give up. Force the Spurs to take a lesser deal from them or somebody else.

I mean with the cap going up 15 mil over the next 2 years, and having no contract on the book but Deng (which they can stretch next year if they had to), and having 3 very good guys on rookie deals, they'll be rounding form right when GSW has to lose one of Draymond or Klay.

Yep. The Lakers win every Kawhi scenario unless he stays.

Also like the fact that the 1 seed in the West means something. Would be cool for GSW/Lakers to meet in round 2 as a 2/3 seed.

Back