• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

43221051_2230659887211925_3897600804424515584_n.jpg

New mural in Raleigh of AI’s mom fixing his braids mid-game

I have to admit I have never been this blase on a pending NBA season than this one. First season in 30 years without gp3, Duncan, or Manu.

On the flip side, I do have Aminu, Teague and James Johnson on my fantasy team. May pick up ish just because

Washington is concerned that Dawight is missing time to gel with his new team mates.

I have to admit I have never been this blase on a pending NBA season than this one. First season in 30 years without gp3, Duncan, or Manu.

On the flip side, I do have Aminu, Teague and James Johnson on my fantasy team. May pick up ish just because

you could have John Collins as well if you're interested!

I have to admit I have never been this blase on a pending NBA season than this one.

It's a bummer because without the Warriors, it would feel be one of the more wide open seasons in a while now that LeBron is in the West.

It's a bummer because without the Warriors, it would feel be one of the more wide open seasons in a while now that LeBron is in the West.

Yeah. Plus the Celtics are the clear favorite in the East.

Nah. A healthy Celts team should run with it.

Houston is allegedly in the Butler circus now.

I guess they could package Tucker and either Knight or Gordon.

This seems fine...

I think people are wayyy overstating the effect of losing Ariza and Mbah Moute. Without the Warriors, 2nd in the West is wide open (rather than 3rd) and the Celtics actually have a chance to win it all. That’s all that changes.

Houston is allegedly in the Butler circus now.

I guess they could package Tucker and either Knight or Gordon.

That would suck for me as I grabbed Butler in the 2nd round in my fantasy league. Was hoping he'd end up in Miami where he should be given Dwayne Wade status

Right. There are the Warriors, a large gap, then the Rockets, Celtics, and Lebron’s team. Not much has changed.

Back