• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

I would think the tattoos would be similar to commissioned art work. You pay an artist to create an original work of art. You pay the artist for it. I would think that the copyright would convey with the work of art.

I am sure some copyright attorneys could weigh in on this issue.

There's a box on copyright forms for "Work for Hire".

One possible out is if the tattoo artist copyrighted the tattoo design and did no customization whatsoever.

Scored tickets to the Dunk / 3pt Contest through the Hornets. Upper deck and way too expensive, but I figure I'll only ever have one chance to go. I assume that will be more entertaining than the All-Star game itself (plus I didn't win the lottery for the game and given the face value for those tickets they will be insanely priced on the secondary market).

Watching Celts/Hornets, it was weird seeing Tony Parker check in wearing not a Spurs uni for the first time.

Seems kinda harsh to be so hard on Kawhi. I don't know much about his background, but is there a chance he could have some serious social anxiety problems?

It’s very possible.

Meh when you look at the frame where it’s closest, it’s still pretty damn close. p sure the 99 lb weaklings on this board would have pissed themselves.

Last night proved Lebron must be a warlock...Rondo went 3-3 on threes...

Back