• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

How is a very expensive contract for an old player a good asset in a trade for a player on a one year deal that is excellent

Really interested in tomorrow night. Wouldn't be surprised by a double digit L for the Celts.

How is a very expensive contract for an old player a good asset in a trade for a player on a one year deal that is excellent

It's not a good asset. It's a team tired of cousins willing to take LMA. That's not the situation. Not going to happen.

Really interested in tomorrow night. Wouldn't be surprised by a double digit L for the Celts.

Is this some sort of Reverse Jinx? I like the Celtics to win this game and win the East easily as the Cavs focus on making sure LeBron is ready to play 47 minutes in May and June.

Do teams tend to get tired of 26/11/4.6 players?

Only if there is an attitude problem which has always been the issue with people that don't like cousins. Like I said that's not likely the case there. The LMA for cousins trade is only based on a hope (by spurs donks) that the pelicans would be tired of cousins. Pretty sure that's not the case.

Only if there is an attitude problem which has always been the issue with people that don't like cousins. Like I said that's not likely the case there. The LMA for cousins trade is only based on a hope (by spurs donks) that the pelicans would be tired of cousins. Pretty sure that's not the case.

Yeah but that still doesn't explain why Spurs donks think the Pelicans couldn't find a better return for Cousins than LMA.

"Donk" explains it. I have yet to see anyone but legit internet donks that think it would be anything more than a pipe dream.

no wonder CP3 wanted out of LAC. Blake is dating Kendall Jenner? That should work out great for his career.

can't find anything to get excited about for this year's Los Bulls team

feels like cheering for those Bzaster teams all over again

Think I'll jump back on the league pass game, haven't had to with CP in town for 5 years. But Houston, OKC, Bos, Cle, Sixers, Wolves and tracking my boy John Collins for ROY is entertaining enough.

Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: opening night is TONIGHT

Hawks-Mavs at 8:30 tomorrow.

Collins averaged 7.6 pts, 7 reb with 54.5% shooting in 19.2 mpg in the preseason.

Last edited:
Back