• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

they weren't that talented last year, brad stevens just gets these dudes to play super hard in the regular season. kyrie is better than anyone on the team last year. i could see 4th behind cavs, wiz, raps but i wouldn't be surprised if they were 2nd. it'll probably be bunched up 1-4.

According to my ESPN fantasy app, Gordon Hayward is day-to-day with an ankle injury.

i mean, marcus smart and semi ojeleye on the court together

...that won't go well

kyrie gets to go full kobe on offense for this team now which i'm sure he subconsciously (read consciously) doesn't mind

they weren't that talented last year, brad stevens just gets these dudes to play super hard in the regular season. kyrie is better than anyone on the team last year. i could see 4th behind cavs, wiz, raps but i wouldn't be surprised if they were 2nd. it'll probably be bunched up 1-4.

Probably true, but they had a lot of solid vets like Crowder and Bradley. These youths do not look ready. looking at a -Kyrie-Smart-Brown-Tatum-Baynes lineup right now. That is bad.

Would not be surprised to see them drop to 6th and for the Boston media to start outright hating Horford after flirting with it at times last year. I don't believe in Kyrie as your number one guy/leader though which could be jading my whole opinion of the team

jesus, tatum is shook

whole team is new and no one can shoot besides kyrie. woof.

ESPN is asying they're not going to show the injury because it's Too gruesome. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY !

Ayon Baynes is getting legit 4Q run.

scratch everything i said. we're still gonna be good!

is kevin love getting gray hair already?

is kevin love getting gray hair already?
ok, i wasn't just seeing things.

DMYvppwXUAA5L2W.jpg:large

jesus, tatum is shook

whole team is new and no one can shoot besides kyrie. woof.

Boston fans are the worst. Y'all lost by 3 to the Cavs and your rookie dropped 14 and 10 in his first game.

ETA: Nevermind. Jeff [Redacted] is the worst. First time I haven't been able to cheer for Chris Paul.

Last edited:
Back