• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

in light of Hammon being a potential candidate and Budenholzer looking like a dead man walking, looked up the Pop coaching tree

pretty meh

Which is super interesting to me. It reminds me of Belichick in many ways. His coaching tree sucks too. I dont know if it means the people in their trees are bad coaches...but it seems it is harder for coaches who grow up in perfect systems to coach well in dysfunctional systems.

not sure the accuracy of that chart

e.g. Monty Williams was never an assistant for Pop, I don't think -- neither did Steve Kerr

they both played for him though

i don't agree with the chart either

just curious if playing for someone informs how they coach

Holy shit

Bob Voulgharis is really running the Mavs. Donnie Nelson just got fired

Which is super interesting to me. It reminds me of Belichick in many ways. His coaching tree sucks too. I dont know if it means the people in their trees are bad coaches...but it seems it is harder for coaches who grow up in perfect systems to coach well in dysfunctional systems.
Or having Tim Duncan/Tom Brady on your roster for 20 years makes everything just a tad bit easier.

Jalen Rose is saying CP3 has been vaxxed, though he did not say when. Probably similar timing as Rahm - you've been in contact with someone who tested positive - well, I should probably get vaxxed.

With the other series going a few more days at the least, I'm guessing Paul won't miss much of the conference final.

xEO5yyDA

know there's lots of NBA news rn but thought this was a cool visualization of the shotmaps of the two NBA leading scorers this year

i don't agree with the chart either

just curious if playing for someone informs how they coach

We use played for in college coaching trees, but it's not as reliable for NBA players who play for several coaches.

I mean you have to figure Donnie Nelson was the source of the piece

Could definitely see that being true. Though apparently reports Bob is out too. Cubes apparently not a fan of the leaks or that article

CP got it in February? Damn. And y'all got pissed at me for getting it in March.

Why is there even still a protocol for a player who is fully vaxxed? If the objective is to promote the placebo, at least make it appear worthwhile and attractive.

Back