• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Hawks were like +5000 yesterday to win it all I think.

I am still losing my mind. Hahahaha a Trae/LouWill backcourt sealing the comeback is so goddamn hilarious. Just right in the face of so many criticisms of the Hawks over this year

Joel Embiid making a case for least clutch NBA star...Just turns into a ghost in the 4th quarter.

Embiid is the NBA's least clutch player. Just turns into a ghost in the 4th quarter.

I’m having fun

I'm going to clown you a lot over the next two days and the next year if the Hawks pull this out. But man, I feel sorry for you as a sports fan.

I couldn't believe Doc played Embiid in the 3rd quarter up 20+. He fell apart after about 30 minutes in Game 4. Don't assume that won't happen again.

I’m having fun

I'm going to clown you a lot over the next two days and the next year if the Hawks pull this out. But man, I feel sorry for you as a sports fan. We've all been there.

I couldn't believe Doc played Embiid in the 3rd quarter up 20+. He fell apart after about 30 minutes in Game 4. Don't assume that won't happen again.

So when can we start blaming Rivers for the fact his teams collapse all the time in playoffs?

That was unreal. How in the world did the Hawks win that game.

Embiid is the NBA's least clutch player. Just turns into a ghost in the 4th quarter.

Lol you can blame almost anyone on Philly’s roster, but you can’t Curry or Embiid. Tobias Harris had 4 points and Ben Simmons went 4/14 from the FT line for half his points.

Also Embiid’s dive into JC’s knee had me goddamn heated but these boards were too broken for me to complain about it in real time.

Idgaf if he was trying to flop from a Bogdan push in the back (lol) or dive for the ball, he had absolutely no chance at getting that ball and you cant dive at a guys fucking kneecap that recklessly. That’s worse than what Solomon Hill did to Lebron, although a similar type of play. At least Hill looked off balance as he dove, which was still a wrong and borderline dirty play

Lol you can blame almost anyone on Philly’s roster, but you can’t Curry or Embiid. Tobias Harris had 4 points and Ben Simmons went 4/14 from the FT line for half his points.

Sure. But at the same time the Hawks didn't get much from Capela (6 and 8), Huerter (0/2/1), or Bogdan (6/3). The other guys have to step up. JC had 19/11/1 with 2 blks including 3/4 from deep. Huge.

collins has been pretty awesome the past couple games, even on defense and with his passing

Embiid has shot 3-23 in the 2nd half of the last two playoff games when his team desperately needed a star to carry them. Oh yeah, he missed two absolutely crucial free throws with 10 seconds left tonight.

So..... looks like the Hawks won the Trae/Luka trade

At least Townie got some joy off Terrance Mann posterizing Gobert.

3/24 from 3 in the 2nd half for the Jazz. Woof

Halftime tweet that made me consider taking the Hawks ML just for fun... Which I did not do, unfortunately.

Back