• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Townie let’s do Sexton for Simmons.

I’m big on Sexton, and especially like the idea of him not torching the Sixers

I just have absolutely no idea what the market value for him is today

crazy to me that this is the same Cameron Payne I watched with the Bulls

Last edited:
Ayton is such a beast

when I watch the Suns, I have 100% faith in every single one of their role players. every time they shoot, i believe it's going in, i always assume they are going to make the right plays

Ayton is such a beast

when I watch the Suns, I have 100% faith in every single one of their role players. every time they shoot, i believe it's going in, i always assume they are going to make the right plays

That pass from from Bridges to the cutting Cam Johnson followed by the pass from E'taun Moore to the cutting Cam Johnson are evidence of this.

Clips vs. Bucks would be a great star matchup, but Suns vs. Hawks would be a great showdown between good role players.

these plays for saric seem like they come straight from film review. he's been great

Alex Caruso got busted for weed at Texas A&M.

Not sure why you take Ayton out up one.

He's got to be coming back in right here.

This has been a problem with the NBA replay system from day 1. Half the time a defender comes and slaps the ball out of someone's hands, if you slow it down to 1/10th speed it technically touches the offensive player's hand last. It's ridiculous. Entire game up until that point would never be called that way. Now it's deciding playoff games. And to top it off it destroys the flow of the game. Just horrible.

Back