• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Is there a stat that adjusts 3PT% based on difficulty of the shot? Or at least just distance? It’s interesting to me because Trae isn’t a percentage wise great shooter, but I literally don’t think I’ve ever seen him miss an open shot when he is right on the line, he just never gets those

Ok saying literally there is an exaggeration but still

Is there a stat that adjusts 3PT% based on difficulty of the shot? Or at least just distance? It’s interesting to me because Trae isn’t a percentage wise great shooter, but I literally don’t think I’ve ever seen him miss an open shot when he is right on the line, he just never gets those

There is actually but can’t remember name

I hate the 30-35 foot pull-up threes from Trae. He can't be above 25% in this series from there. Just a total waste of a possession. They need to move the rock and find Bog, Huerter and those other guys for the corner three that always seems open.

Or just run the P&R all day with JC and either roll with the teardrop floater or lob to JC/Capella. It's virtually unstoppable.

Creamy the PnR is so effective because teams have to play Trae defensively as though he may shoot at any moment. He does make some poor heat check decisions though

middleton got wrecked on that closeout weird no call

And you can’t just give him 35-footers because he’ll definitely hit more than 25% unguarded.

i know - just didn't know there was bad blood

Some Hawks fans have real bad blood between a lot of the members of that ECF team that got swept. I remember Horford leaving for the Celtics was handled pretty poorly. I think some of that is just getting projected at Teague

marv needs to go

i've heard like 5 or 6 straight up wrong things from him

Back