• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

whoa, who is bashing them? i think inside the nba is legitimately my favorite show on tv.

Mine too, and maybe "bashing" was a bit severe. More so questioning whether they understood "today's" game and intimating that they
were jealous of "today's" players. Basic bullshit. Read the thread and you'll see it. I just accept them for what they are, an amazingly well-constructed team that is highly entertaining.

After all, that is their purpose.

Don’t think anyone minds the studio. The in game teams are imperfect but the studio show is the best in sports.

Official 2020-21 NBA Conference Finals - Suns/Clips and Bucks/Hawks / Pistons #1 pick

Mine too, and maybe "bashing" was a bit severe. More so questioning whether they understood "today's" game and intimating that they
were jealous of "today's" players. Basic bullshit. Read the thread and you'll see it. I just accept them for what they are, an amazingly well-constructed team that is highly entertaining.

After all, that is their purpose.

I wrote that. The show is still great. Chill out. Disagree with my takes if you want but pull out the fainting couch.

Last edited:
I wrote that. The show is still great. Chill out. Disagree with my takes if you want but pull out the fainting couch.

I think I did disagree with your take although it was not only yours, and I don't understand your reference to the fainting couch.

Sorry. Don’t pull out the fainting couch. Don’t be overdramatic.

That makes more sense, and I'm familiar with the fainting couch.

Didn't see the Suns stinker coming (at least not as bad) but this one for the Hawks felt appropriate

And that game. Oof. Looked like Atlanta had already boarded the plane for home.

I googled gasoline brothers and it's a band with like four guys so I was confused. I can kind of see the Gasol resemblance.

Last edited:
I'm sticking with Gasoline brothers

Fair enough. Its a pretty good autocorrect. However, I doubt putting any of them in a game is gonna fire up a team.

Admittedly low hanging fruit but I'm day drinking.

Pau Gasol was very lean and when you light a match to gasoline it goes pow and that’s all I got.

Back