• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Bogdan started and got two fouls and is now on the bench.

And I seriously doubt it while the game is close. Maybe in a blowout to see how close he is to up to speed. Dude hasn’t played in a game in months

Well here he is.

Turnovers right now are absolutely horrendous. Just giving it away

if giannis had hit that 3 the fiserv roof would have blast off

This quarter genuinely has gotta be the worst basketball we have played all season

literally the two easiest ways to d up the bucks is (1) no fast breaks/force half-court offense and (2) build a wall for giannis and none of that here

didn't see g1 - did they do that then?

literally the two easiest ways to d up the bucks is (1) no fast breaks/force half-court offense and (2) build a wall for giannis and none of that here

didn't see g1 - did they do that then?

Well the Hawks were never down by 30 G1 if that answers your question

i am back now but i watched two Bucks games in Iceland and was up until 3am each time

Since tonight's game is on TNT(thankfully), is there any chance this board can cease the "Inside the NBA" bashing? Those guys are ex-players, i.e. entertainers.

If you want analysis, talk to coaches.

whoa, who is bashing them? i think inside the nba is legitimately my favorite show on tv.

Back