• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Wtf is Dallas gonna trade to get him? Knicks have their first round picks and you cant trade back to back year’s first rounders

Best they can do is 2025 and 2027 first round picks and then what? Porzingis and those two picks isn’t getting shit done

Last edited:
Since tonight's game is on TNT(thankfully), is there any chance this board can cease the "Inside the NBA" bashing? Those guys are ex-players, i.e. entertainers.

If you want analysis, talk to coaches.

Porzingus and the 2025 1st and something else.

These things end up happening.

Billups to Blazers looks like it’s happening.

Is Bogdan still injured?

Ok ok. Too injured to play. So is Cam Reddish going to get some run?

Bogdan started and got two fouls and is now on the bench.

And I seriously doubt it while the game is close. Maybe in a blowout to see how close he is to up to speed. Dude hasn’t played in a game in months

lol when players try to draw fouls and turn it over

Bogdan started and got two fouls and is now on the bench.

And I seriously doubt it while the game is close. Maybe in a blowout to see how close he is to up to speed. Dude hasn’t played in a game in months

I missed one of the fouls then.

Giannis took 11 sec and made the first. Missed the 9 sec one.

deacon14 does giannis taking 11 seconds to shoot INCENSE you

Also I have no idea how this is a remotely close game the Hawks are playing like shit

No but Jrue Holiday playing better D and preventing my favorite player from scoring 48 points again does

jrue fell asleep during the nets but this is the jrue we know and love from the regular szn

Also I have no idea how this is a remotely close game the Hawks are playing like shit

Yeah. Down 6 playing like shit against a team that’s 7/12 from deep.

Hey Lou Williams, quick question, what the actual fuck are you doing

Back