• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Ok.

Nice to have an insider here. Kidding (no pun intended).

Anything specific about how those relationships soured? They just get sick of how much control Carlisle wanted? Not living in Texas anymore (last time I was 14 - geez I'm getting old) even as a spurs fan I had not problem rooting for the mavs against most teams not wearing Timmy's silver and black.

Lol. Im no insider, but all the Mavs guys who know anything are all saying same thing, which says something. Between Cato (who wrote the Athletic story that blew this whole thing open), Stein and McMahon who both have amazing Mavs connections, and a few others they have all said since Athletic story that Bob has slowly become the most influential voice in Cubans ear since joining FO. Carlisle didnt like it, Donnie didnt like it, and the players hated it. Cuban then freaked out at Athletic story and fired Donnie. The dam broke. Turns out other execs started sharing how confusing it has been last few years to deal with Mavs because Donnie would say one thing and Bob would say another.

So Donnie gets fired, and Carlisle resigns because Donnie and he go way back and Donnie was reason Carlisle came in first place. Couple that with some sports bettor turning in lineup sheets to Rick, and well he had enough.

Did Luka and Rick have conflicts? Yeah. But the Mavs writers have been consistent in saying Luka was upset Donnie and Rick were gone and Carlisle has praised Luka since leaving. They would have figured it out.

It comes down to Bob and the fact Cuban wants to make final call on all basketball decisions. He is starting to make Jerry Jones look competent

"kawhi leonard going CRAZY"

that killed me. bravo

would like to see more ayton on offense for the suns

why in the fuck did the 76ers trade bridges for zhaire smith

Zhaire never knocked the ball out of bounds in a one possession game in the playoffs

why in the fuck did the 76ers trade bridges for zhaire smith

#moarassets

5.8 seconds left down 2, you don't need to miss on purpose even without a timeout.

Fouling in the backcourt up 3 is much worse. Wow.

Last edited:
wonder where that ranks on the ugliest 4th quarters of all time

Official 2020-21 NBA Conference Finals - Suns/Clips and Bucks/Hawks / Pistons #1 pick

(Double post)

If the Hawks are gonna be the ones getting easy transition buckets tonight that would be make tonight much more fun than Friday

What’s Trae’s percentage on floaters in the playoffs? Feels like it’s close to 70%.

Back