• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

I grabbed Plumlee and dropped Bledsoe....Hope it's a good long-term move

This caught me off guard, didn't realize kuzma was a 3 year college player. Helps explain why he was willing to take the 3 year contract, it's likely he doesn't have too much upside left.

Davis came out of tonights game with whatever is going on with his achilles. He's just too damn fragile to count on him for more than 1 more championship.

Why is Anthony Davis playing. That’s a scary place (Achilles) to be sore.

I wonder if Raptor players are getting a raise for the rest of the season by playing their games in FL. Canada has reasonably high taxes vs. FL having no income tax. If they aren't working in Canada, do they have to pay Canadian taxes for home games?

Another question are the Raptors or the NBA paying housing expenses for living in FL?

though I don't think they should play the ASG, looking at these lists of who writers would choose and it seems to confirm the feeling that the talent in the NBA is really really good when you see the guys getting left off these lists

Well they’re going to have an All-Star team regardless. I’d like to see Conley finally make it but he may be hurt by the fact they’ve kept winning without him.

Sad to see the stats Blake Griffin is putting up this year as he looks to be getting bought out. 5 years ago there was an argument he was a top 5 player.

Last I heard, he hadn’t dunked all year.

Sad to see the stats Blake Griffin is putting up this year as he looks to be getting bought out. 5 years ago there was an argument he was a top 5 player.

During a studio show, someone said Blake had only dunked once since 2019. That was a centerpiece of his game.

John Wall with 22 pts, 7 ast at the half in his first game back in Washington.

Finished with 29 pts, 11 ast in a loss.

Another late game collapse for the Hawks at the Knicks. They're sliding toward the bottom of the East. Wouldn't be surprised if Pierce is fired before the All-Star break. And The Athletic reported that the Hawks are shopping Collins for a lottery pick.

Last edited:
John Wall with 22 pts, 7 ast at the half in his first game back in Washington.

Finished with 29 pts, 11 ast in a loss.

Another late game collapse for the Hawks at the Knicks. They're sliding toward the bottom of the East. Wouldn't be surprised if Pierce is fired before the All-Star break. And The Athletic reported that the Hawks are shopping Collins for a lottery pick.

hornets should make a PJ for JC swap

I, uh, don’t remember Julius Randle being that fucking good. Also fire Lloyd Pierce into the sun

He made a leap. I was amazed seeing him in person. His game is fantastic.

Huge games for Ben and Tobias but without Jo, Sixers couldn’t do it in Utah. 0-3 this road trip is disappointing.

it's been a bad week. Hopefully, they can get back on track.

as much as I like both guys individually and want it work, I can't shake the suspicion that you gotta split up Ben and Embiid for them to maximize their respective impact on a game

mostly true offensively as they both work best in the post, but they're a monster defensive duo

Tobias Harris is 10th in the NBA with 90.2% on FTs. That's a lot of guys shooting 90+%. But he's only second the Sixers behind Seth Curry's 97%.

Trae Young almost got a triple double 40/8/8 TOs.

Dame time in NOLA. 43 and 16 and a game winning and 1.

Back