• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

He'll win one when he's the second best player on the team.

Or he gets players the caliber of D-Wade and Bosh. He needs a dominant scoring guard and a legit post scorer.

which guys are dominant scoring guards? Middleton is not Kyrie, but he's a very efficient scorer for a wing and you'd be sacrificing a good bit on D for who I imagine are dominant scoring guards -- the Bradley Beals and Zach Lavines of the world

might be worth it, hard to say, but I think Middleton is pretty underrated -- on pace for 50/40/90 for 20/6/6

letting brogdon go was so dumb, he's such good value

I realize the timing doesn't match up perfectly, but I agree that Brogdon over Holiday given the contracts is the move

and I like Holiday a lot

obviously hard w/ the lakers around, but if the bucks had cp3 i think they'd be a really strong title contender this year.

Yeah, CP3 was the play. I like Jrue, and he's an upgrade from Bledsoe, but the rest of the guys they brought in, with the exception of Portis, are downgrades. I really don't like DJ Augustin. Thought Forbes would be better.

Giannis has regressed, they can't play defense anymore. They're not a good team.

This will be Bud's last year.

He'll join up with 45 year old Lebron and Bronny to win a championship.

Yeah, CP3 was the play. I like Jrue, and he's an upgrade from Bledsoe, but the rest of the guys they brought in, with the exception of Portis, are downgrades. I really don't like DJ Augustin. Thought Forbes would be better.

Giannis has regressed, they can't play defense anymore. They're not a good team.

This will be Bud's last year.

Not sure they could have gotten CP3 without including Middleton. The Bucks drafts picks would have been near the bottom of the first round and much value.

Dookie V says Muggsy should be in the Hall of Fame for being able to be a key player for so many years.

also....... middleton is a shit 2nd banana for a contender

So Lonzo Ball is good all the sudden.

So Lonzo Ball is good all the sudden.

Yeah really. I remember watching a game a few weeks ago and the commentators were talking about how the Pelicans may move on from Lonzo. I was thinking (and may have posted) that Lonzo and LaMelo would be like Venus and Serena if Venus just wasn't that good. And then Lonzo hit like four threes that half and he's been hot ever since.

Disturbing Wake news on ESPN earlier today. They said there are stories that the Celtics are tuning out Brad Stevens. Why is this bad for Wake? If he gets fired by the Celtics, I'd make him odds on to replace K. At his age, he could be there for decades.

Jamal Murray goes 21-25 from the field. Scoring 50 without a single FT attempt (never been done)

With AD out the 2 seed is wide open. Would be crazy if CP3 can pull the Suns to it.

meh, the more i watch the suns the more i’m convinced devin booker isn’t that good (not as good as his numbers would suggest). would put him behind guys like mitchell, jaylen brown, mccollum, etc.

Back