• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Glad to see someone stick with the team that drafted them and showing some loyalty. Getting Jrue was huge for this team. Was pulling for Phoenix, but very happy for Giannis and the Bucks. Love Middleton too. That guy is the most underrated player in the association. He is a big shot maker and so skilled offensively.

Giannis and Middleton isn't Batman and Robin. It's more like Superman and Batman and Jrue is Robin.

“Great game guys! Ok everybody pack your bags, the plane leaves for Tokyo in 7 hours.”

pretty fun playoffs. suns and hawks bandwagons were fun while they lasted. wish there had been a few less injuries but i was entertained.

Giannis just went live on Insta with his brother and is rapping with him and asking for a cigar dude is so fucking rad

Good thing State Farm is a sponsor for the NBA, but not sure of the timing during the Bucks championship celebration.

Teague got a ring! Would have been rooting for Paul against every other team in the league.

That one was all Giannis. So happy for him. All the players. On the Bucks are just good dudes.

Man, I got to watch the game outside by the fire pit with some friends and my wife and kids and it was awesome. Happy for my pals who were able to go though.

When I watch games with friends and family, I don’t constantly whine-post on a message board, but hey that’s just me. Did they not give you some strange looks when your face was buried in your phone for 1/3 of the game?

What a great playoffs. Major upsets. Epic Game 7s. Breakout stars. Up and coming young players. Perhaps the next contender for "best player since Jordan." A lot of really good dudes playing great ball.

When I watch games with friends and family, I don’t constantly whine-post on a message board, but hey that’s just me. Did they not give you some strange looks when your face was buried in your phone for 1/3 of the game?

Dude, it takes me 5-15 seconds to post. I probably spent 5-10 total minutes over 2.5 hours posting.

I use this thread to vent so I am not doing it with the people I'm watching with. It's worked for me and sorry you're salty about it.

CP went out with his head held high, Teague got a ring, Giannis got a ring, Jrue got a ring, Portis got a ring and a postgame interview, even a Coach Bud redemption arc

Man, what a night

Congrats, Kory and Shoo. I watched with Bucks fans tonight and the vibes were great. Hope y'all had fun, too.

fb4759cc8b2eb06fd954c6dc1b6b0d14.jpg

Great atmosphere tonight. Awesome to witness an epic performance by Giannis.

Has there ever been a series performance as weird as Jrue's? Dude shot 4/19 in this game and 4/20 in Game 4 - both wins - and somehow managed to turn it into a positive by playing some of the toughest perimeter defense that I think I have ever watched.

Last edited:
it would be hard to write a more heartbreaking career than CP3s

Has there ever been a series performance as weird as Jrue's? Dude shot 4/19 in this game and 4/20 in two finals wins and somehow managed to turn it into a positive by playing some of the toughest perimeter defense that I think I have ever watched.

I posted similarly. That shit was bizarre

it would be hard to write a more heartbreaking career than CP3s

He'll be back. That dude has no quit in him. Outside of Frank, CP was the only Sun to show up tonight. I hope the narratives reflect that.

Back