• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Which three brothers do we see play on the same team first: the Antetokounmpos, the Balls, or the Holidays?

The Suns will be a top team next year. CP will still get to mentor some good young players who will get better. Curious to see if they try to bring in a veteran star to maximize CP's window or stay young. They could probably get a good player if they're willing to give up Bridges and Johnson and picks.

He'll be back. That dude has no quit in him. Outside of Frank, CP was the only Sun to show up tonight. I hope the narratives reflect that.
Making an NBA Finals is great but his Game 4 will get lumped in with 2014 OKC and his blowing another 2-0 lead is already his main headline

The Suns will be a top team next year. CP will still get to mentor some good young players who will get better. Curious to see if they try to bring in a veteran star to maximize CP's window or stay young. They could probably get a good player if they're willing to give up Bridges and Johnson and picks.
Magic’s already publicly recruiting CP to the Lakers and that’s a better shot at a ring for him IMO

I barely watched any Bucks this year but Middleton’s clutch shots late in every close game were super impressive, his pull-up over Booker and that desperation floater by Giannis late in the shot clock was the daggers tonight

I kinda think that either Bridges or Johnson becomes a good player in the off-season?

The real question, imo, is whether they trust Cam Payne to spot CP minutes during the regular season. Booker is a pretty inconsistent facilitator, so they really need a guy who can control the tempo when CP is on the bench. Payne is a great spark plug, but I don't know if I would necessarily trust him to be that guy quite yet. We'll see, I guess.

The Suns should be building a franchise that doesn’t need CP. But CP may want to make moves to win now. I’d just stick with Bridges and Johnson and draft a BPA. I’ve seen Ayo slotted near the end of the first. He may be a good fit coming off the bench next year and eventually paired with Booker.

Feel bad for Paul, making it to finals was great but losing a 2-0 does not help with his legacy…at all.

Pretty interesting that in the era of the 3 pt shot, it came down to midrange and paint "touches" to determine the best team.

Last edited:
Cam Johnson was like -17 yesterday (in during the huge bucks run)

Yeah, I think he is the reason they lost the series. Not Ayton being unable to guard or Booker dribbling and dribbling and over-penetrating to blow game 5. Or the larger than anyone realizes loss of Saric. I mean, once Ayton sat, they went with Big Frank. If Kaminsky is playing key minutes in the finals, you are going to lose.

Screenshot_20210721-091738_Brave.jpg

jfc shoo last night

has anybody enjoyed their team's championship run less?

and I still think Bud is not a good coach -- imagine how good that offense could be if their halfcourt game ran plays

jfc shoo last night

has anybody enjoyed their team's championship run less?

and I still think Bud is not a good coach -- imagine how good that offense could be if their halfcourt game ran plays

thank you! The Bud redeemed himself narrative is weird to me. Bucks should be much better than they are offensively

Back