• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Speaking of which, those Villanova championship teams led to some pretty good NBA players

PJ Tucker bringing that Raleigh toughness this playoffs

I always thought I liked PJ, being from the 919, but man he sure whines a ton these days. I guess a lot of NBA players do, but he seems to be one of the more egregious. Don't remember that in prior years.

I need to go back and look at this. Has there been an NBA champ in recent memory who were as close to losing in the 2nd round as the bucks were? I mean, if KD's shoe is an inch shorter, the bucks are out.

Crazy to think about the butterfly effect of that shot.

And to be clear, I think the Bucks are worthy champions. It was amazing to see Giannis reach high gear at just the right time.

I need to go back and look at this. Has there been an NBA champ in recent memory who were as close to losing in the 2nd round as the bucks were? I mean, if KD's shoe is an inch shorter, the bucks are out.

Crazy to think about the butterfly effect of that shot.

And to be clear, I think the Bucks are worthy champions. It was amazing to see Giannis reach high gear at just the right time.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/...i-leonard-toronto-raptors-philadelphia-sixers

Yeah, I think he is the reason they lost the series. Not Ayton being unable to guard or Booker dribbling and dribbling and over-penetrating to blow game 5. Or the larger than anyone realizes loss of Saric. I mean, once Ayton sat, they went with Big Frank. If Kaminsky is playing key minutes in the finals, you are going to lose.

Man y’all will do anything but point the finger at a future HOFer who always falls apart when it matters

jfc shoo last night

has anybody enjoyed their team's championship run less?

It's weird that you think you can gauge my enjoyment of things based on message board posts. If that's true for you, I don't think that's healthy. I have and am thoroughly enjoying MY BUCKS. I hope you can experience the feeling someday.

Obviously Bud stays now, and I am not upset about it. He's a hero in MKE now, forever and can stay as long as he wants as far as I'm concerned.

Cool that the Bucks won, but from a basketball perspective I wish the series had gone 7. The Suns had no business losing game 5, kinda killed the series. How do you get over 80 from your big 3, have all 5 starters score in double figures, shoot almost 70% from deep, and have Giannis go -7 on the night - but still lose at home? Booker's two late-game panic turnovers essentially ended both games, despite how well he played at times. Sad for CP3, he should have gotten a game 7 at home.

It's weird that you think you can gauge my enjoyment of things based on message board posts. If that's true for you, I don't think that's healthy. I have and am thoroughly enjoying MY BUCKS. I hope you can experience the feeling someday.

Obviously Bud stays now, and I am not upset about it. He's a hero in MKE now, forever and can stay as long as he wants as far as I'm concerned.

So is Giannis indeed a trash basketball player?

I thought about that, but that was a tie game. If the shot doesn't go in, both teams still have to make plays in overtime. In the Nets/Bucks, if KD's foot is not on the line, the game is over.

I was rooting for CP3 and the Suns, but I'd rather know the Bucks are going to win than start a new series between the Suns and Nets and give those Nets any chance of winning the title.

Last edited:
I aspire to levels of shoo unhinged if the Sixers ever make the finals

lol

you have literally hundreds of posts complaining about the refs, your team, your coach

hard for the unhealthy jab to stick, my man

Man y’all will do anything but point the finger at a future HOFer who always falls apart when it matters

You mean the only guy on the Suns pretty much that showed up last night? Led the team in scoring by far and shot 11-19 from the field? 5 assists isn't particularly good, but only 3 TOs isn't bad. Also played some sneaky good defense on Holiday, who shot 4/19 from the field.

You mean the only guy on the Suns pretty much that showed up last night? Led the team in scoring by far and shot 11-19 from the field? 5 assists isn't particularly good, but only 3 TOs isn't bad. Also played some sneaky good defense on Holiday, who shot 4/19 from the field.

Yeah, the guy who was outplayed by Cam Payne and Frank Kaminsky

Back