• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

yea in the two sixers games this season, the wizards were very inconsistent defensively

nobody can really fully stop embiid this year, but some teams don't even have a strategy for it, and that certainly includes the wizards

it felt like scott brooks still thought this was last year's sixers and he just went ha! zone! what now? and the sixers just drilled threes and he didn't know what to do.

i wouldn't mind the wizards getting decent; ever since i've lived here going to games has been such a snooze, the atmosphere is so tame and nobody seems to care about the games.

Oh definitely, but that's something that can be addressed with personnel. Hachimura and Bryant could improve on D. Come to think about it, I don't think I included Bryant on that pre-Lebron young Lakers team I posted last week. They threw away a lot of young talent.

had no idea bryant was on the lakers. have no basis for believing this but always assumed bryant was one of those mid-teens 1st round picks.

Mid 2nd pick by the Jazz. Rookie year with the Lakers mostly through G-League team.

CP3 gets the All Star nod over Booker. Feels like the old guy getting his last selection in a tossup. Booker will have plenty of All Star appearances for sure.

Official 2020-21 NBA Season Thread - All-Star "Weekend" on March 7

NBA needs a Redzone for nights like tonight

I agree with this.

On the other hand, there are nights with nothing but blowouts but at least we’d get on the spot highlights.

I’m so pissed at the Hawks. What a shitty finish.

Thoughts on the All-Star rosters? I don’t have any complaints except maybe they should increase the rosters to 15. I wasn’t really keeping track because it didn’t even occur to me that guys like Middleton or Trae or Sabonis would rightfully get left off. The East is deep partially thanks to KD and Harden coming over.  

First year I can recall in awhile where the East had more obvious all-star contenders than the West. Booker is the only real snub and he’ll make it because AD is out. Guys like KAT, Ja, and McCollum would have been contenders if not for injuries.

Last edited:
Giannis got a tech tonight that was way softer than JJ’s second the other night if that’s possible.

I’m so pissed at the Hawks. What a shitty finish.

I’ve decided this Hawks season is my fault. Idk why I thought I’d ever be allowed to have nice things in my sports fandom

Although the Hawks are currently missing Bogdanovic, Hunter, Reddish, Collins (half that game), and Dunn so maybe I can get my hopes up that injuries will eventually go away and they could one day be decent. Idk why I’d want to do that but I probably will and be disappointed again

Official 2020-21 NBA Season Thread - All-Star "Weekend" on March 7

Still no excuse to blow that lead and lose on a dunk down the lane with 4 sec left.

Holy shit, Luka. Talk about dribble dribble dribble shoot.

Apparently I spoke too soon. I need something stronger than just Holy Shit!

yeesh luka

looked like there should have been like 0.4 seconds at the end though

Celtics have two all-stars and they’re a half game up on the Bulls.

End of Sixers Raptors was really weird. Result was never really in doubt but such a bizarre series of turnovers, no calls, another Van Vleet banked three, an inadvertent whistle, etc etc. flattered the hell out of the final score line. Norman Powell started talking a ton of shit down the stretch even though the Sixers weren’t engaging at all.

Up to 17-5 against the East and 21-11 overall with a nice easy stretch coming up.

Celtics have two all-stars and they’re a half game up on the Bulls.

wasn’t paying attention to any predictions but brogdon was biggest snub imo and surprised at how little pub he gets in general

The Spurs, Pacers, and Raptors are the only teams at .500 or above without an All-Star.

EC All-Stars on teams at .500 or above - KD, Giannis, EmbiidP, Kyrie, Harden, Simmons,
EC All-Stars on teams at .500 or below - Beal, Brown, LaVine, Randle, Tatum, Vucevic

Zion is the only WC All-Star on a below .500 team.

Of course, the Mavs beating the Celtics did change that list a bit.

Back